• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

FEDOR vs. FRANK MIR Official MAIN EVENT PbP / Discussion Thread

Which of these best describes you?

• I ain't watching this.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn Mir went face down ass up real quick!

SHIT!!! Rogan and everyone calling out Eddie's bs.
I laughed about it. Nothing but Respect for Eddie when it comes to BJJ, and I used to post on his forums but holy shit. He's gone off the deep end.

Hey Loyal, where you live? I'll book a show out that way.

Idk what you guys were watching. Fedor didn't look too good. I happy he won but ful roided Chael has a good chance. Of course Fedor has a chance too.

I laughed about it. Nothing but Respect for Eddie when it comes to BJJ, and I used to post on his forums but holy shit. He's gone off the deep end.

Hey Loyal, where you live? I'll book a show out that way.
Philippinians. LMAO!

Good luck.

BTW @loyalyolayal before you think I'm a crazy person. I broke my TV when Gerald lost accidentally. I had it on my desk and when he lost I banged my hands on the table then just watched my 50 inch TV just backflip off my desk.

It wasn't like I was like "MY BUDDY IS SAD!" then threw it at the wall" although considering the screen is broken that would have been way more fulfilling..

Also hai guys, is it still cheaper to buy a new TV than replace a screen? Asking for a friend.
Having broken tv's before, yes, just get a new one.

giphy.gif

lol at Chael trying to trash talk Fedor

Damn Mir went face down ass up real quick!

I saw that promo and once he started talking about wanting to permanently injure opponents again I didn't mind at all that he'd embarrassingly get Tko'd by a 2018 Fedor. Frank really douched out there.

I hope Cro Cop has to fight Tim Sylvia at some point.

I weirdly miss Sylvia, I always enjoyed watching him fight.

I wish American MMA had more in common with Japanese MMA, where it's more about the fight than rankings and so on so forth.

Conor in DREAM or PRIDE would have been insane.

I weirdly miss Sylvia, I always enjoyed watching him fight.

I wish American MMA had more in common with Japanese MMA, where it's more about the fight than rankings and so on so forth.

Conor in DREAM or PRIDE would have been insane.
WME UFC don't give af about rankings.

Back