Fedor vs Couture today?

Fedor by a bigger beating now than when they were at the top. Couture is 52.

Couture would have never won this fight, you honestly can't look at their skillsets at any point in their careers and think Randy could have survived.

Don't disrespect a legend and pioneer like that. Couture was no chump and it could have hung with Fedor in his prime. Randy was a feared man back in his prime as well.

Randy's cardio, wrestling, TDD, grappling, and chin would have no problems with a well rounded Fedor 8-10 years ago.

Fedor by destruction

A man in his 30s vs a man in his 50s thats retired...sounds like the fight of the century!

I don't think there was ever a time in either's career that Fedor wouldn't have been at least a 5 to 1 favorite.

Fedor would've beaten Randy into a fine pulp at any age.

Chill out. I'm speaking hypothetically, dude.

hypothetically or not it is still stupid. So you have proven yourself stupid. I think it could be included in "top 10 most stupid ideas on sherdog". You better be trolling :D

Fedor is a terrible stylistic matchup for Randy. He is faster, hits harder, has better standup skills all around, is strong enough in the clinch not to get smothered, and is good off his back. This all applies at any time from like 2002 to now.

Sounds like an episode of Wrestlemania Rewind.

i never wanted to see this fight. always felt Fedor would crush Randy. i felt the sdame about Big Nog vs Randy. just a horrible matchup and look how that fight turned out. vs Fedor it might have been much worse in their primes. and well right now , no just no, hell no. fedor would ko randy.

I'd pick Fedor to destroy the old man, but it would be a fight fans have wanted to see since forever.

In all honesty Couture probably will never come back, but coming out of retirement for a fight with Fedor would have to sound fun to both men.

getting your face beat in by Fedor does not sound like fun

but maybe that's just me

Don't disrespect a legend and pioneer like that. Couture was no chump and it could have hung with Fedor in his prime. Randy was a feared man back in his prime as well.

Randy's cardio, wrestling, TDD, grappling, and chin would have no problems with a well rounded Fedor 8-10 years ago.

I don't see how that is disrespecting Couture.

Big Nog was a much better fighter back in the day than him and Fedor whipped his ass pretty handily.

Couture was losing to Barrnett, & Rodriguez when Fedor was demolishing everyone he fought.

I don't know why fans wanted to see this fight, honestly. At no point in their careers would it have been a close fight and now Randy is 52, and making a comeback via PEDs isn't really an option either.

original.gif

^ This :icon_sad:

Fedor would beat Randy devastatingly. Past or current.

i dont know if randy couldve ever beaten fedor but on a different topic the ufc should resign the following kalib starnes jonathan wizorek sean gannon brad blackburn timmeh cabbage and tank

Fedor had trouble with Hendo's greco so he could lose that fight.

Back