Fedor vs Cain.....who wins? lets hear some logic too please people

Discussion in 'Fantasy Matchup Discussion' started by JPM1223, Apr 16, 2019 at 5:27 PM.

1. JPM1223

JPM1223 FEDOR GOAT 15-0 Pride HW CHAMP

Fedor, i think sub or KO as they both get a little tired, a Kin to Fedor KOing Rodgers, or submitting Randleman, although he wasnt tired against Randeman he had, at that point the most terrifying point in his MMA career and turned around and submitted Randleman.
    Aside from a Fluke KO or SUB, Uh hummm Werdum LOL, I honestly think a Prime Cain would have been Fedors toughest match ever.......

and please people, please, dont interject PED USING Cocaine using JON JONES, you guys are getting pathetic now, Criticizing Dillashaw and turning a blind eye to Jones, the DUDES A FUCKIN cheat and shouldnt ever be mentioned with Cain and FEDOr, GSP, DC, ETC.

2. Tomas

Tomas Brown Belt

DC beats them both

Crusty Nuts and HoFF604 like this.
  3. pbateman

pbateman Green Belt

EPO Cain or post Usada Cain?

Fedor by finish either way

JPM1223 likes this.
  4. JPM1223

JPM1223 FEDOR GOAT 15-0 Pride HW CHAMP

nope, his striking isnt good enbough for either Fedor and Cain and he sure as hell aint gonna out wrestle them, sorry man, DC is bad ass, just not CAIN AND FEDOR bad ass

5. Summoning

Summoning Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Today... Fedor.

Prime vs prime.. Fedor.

An Uncertain Choice and JPM1223 like this.
  6. sapporo ichiban

sapporo ichiban Black Belt

I would lean toward Cain right now just based on him possibly being less shot than Fedor and Fedor being more one dimensional now.
    They both still come to fight in their current condition which is worth respect. That said, I wouldn't be super shocked if Fedor gets it done either.

If they could have lined up in their primes, t would have been a monster fight but I would give the edge to fedor based on his versatility back then.

Sadly, both guys are pretty much done. Fedor lost to Mitrione and Bader ffs. Prime fedor would have smoked both those guys like a joint in the same night in pride. Cain's injuries simply ate away his best years. Huge fan of both guys for what they did though. A fight between them now means nothing for me.

zman123 likes this.
  7. norsuu

norsuu Green Belt

Screen-Shot-2015-09-22-at-11.20.25-AM.png
    the legend and the goat

JPM1223 likes this.
  8. Skarsgard

Skarsgard Brown Belt

Prime vs Prime = Fedor
    Current vs Current = Cain

9. felmmando

felmmando Black Belt

I donno who would have won but most likely it would have been a fight for the ages when they were in peak form. Nowadays, I don't care much who would win because either way, it would probably be determined by atrophy. Bum knee vs. glass jaw.

10. SherdogFan23

SherdogFan23 Brown Belt

If we are talking about them at current age (instead of prime versus prime), Fedor wins easily. Cain's knees are likely permanently screwed up and won't take much to fail him.

If we are talking about prime versus prime, Fedor not only beats Cain, but also beats DC and all other HW in their prime. His record and huge number of submissions during his prime is unsurpassed by anyone.