Fedor: Only GOAT to Never Fight in UFC; Record Will Never be Broken

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anderson, GSP, Fedor, Mighty Mouse, Aldo, Jones...... Fedor is the only one of these guys to not only not make his career in the UFC, but to never fight in it.

And from here on and forever, any future GOAT will always fight in the UFC.

Will this record ever be broken?

I don`t think you understand what a "record" is.

NYosJm2.jpg

Mayweather never fought in UFC either

You can't be a GOAT without fighting in the UFC. Sorry.

Fedor bless

UFC just buttdevastated that GOAT never fought in it

Is normal

Mighty mouse, aldo WTF is this GOAT talk.

Jones.Silva popped for roids.

GSP only goat left but minus points for not actually fighting opponents.

He got layed out unconscious by several ufc guys

Fedor won 6 fights with fighters that were UFC HW Champions, that's good enough.

Mayweather never fought in UFC either
Don't you mean boxed? Or defended against offense? He doesn't fight and he is a scam artist that scammed so many to make him rich. The guy is not even top 20 of all time boxers.

That's good enough for me! Can you name anyone else who beat 6 former UFC HW Champions??
!

He got layed out unconscious by several ufc guys
This, Fedor got his shit pushed in 3 times IN A ROW by UFC fighters. What he does from here on out is irrelevant he's been relegated to fighting cans in the d-leagues. LOL

This, Fedor got his shit pushed in 3 times IN A ROW by UFC fighters. What he does from here on out is irrelevant he's been relegated to fighting cans in the d-leagues. LOL
yet another pre teen who never saw fedor fight. pay attention in class son and get off you laptop.

Rogan podcast watcher, Rogan uses this pic...bet you were going to claim it as your "thing"!!

Nope, was fully ready to admit that I got this from the podcast because it is awesome. I was literally looking for a thread to post it in.

Don't you mean boxed? Or defended against offense? He doesn't fight and he is a scam artist that scammed so many to make him rich. The guy is not even top 20 of all time boxers.
Man i love your AV with Dime and Jeff "Mayhem" Thompson. RIP GOAT's

Back