Fedor NOT with the UFC

GibsterMMA

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/9/1...or-emelianenko-yet-to-sign-with-any-promotion

Fedor Emelianenko is still looking for a new home.

That's according to Emelianenko's long-time friend and manager Vadim Finkelchtein, who told MMAFighting.com on Tuesday that "The Last Emperor" has yet to sign with any particular organization.

"Not yet," Finkelchtein said when asked if Emelianenko has signed a new deal. "At this moment, we are just talking."

Combat Press reported Tuesday that Emelianenko has officially signed with the UFC, however, Finkelchtein, who said a deal with the UFC is still "possible," said that report was premature. While not officially his manager, Finkelchtein said he is currently helping Emelianenko field offers from various promotions.

The former PRIDE heavyweight champion has drawn interest from virtually every major promotion around the world after announcing last month that he was ready to end his three-year retirement.

"Fedor is training every day and wants to fight," Finchelchtein added. He would not provide a timetable for when Emelianenko would return to action.

When asked where his first fight would take place, Finchelchtein said, "Maybe first in Russia," though he would not elaborate any further. Emelianenko has also drawn interest from the yet-to-be officially announced Japanese promotion headed up by former PRIDE executive Nobuyuki Sakakibara, which could debut as soon as New Year's Eve.

Why must you all play with my emotions with this bipolor rollocoaster of he is he isnt he is he isnt he is he isnt signing with the UFC ??

I don't wanna hear the name Vadim Finkelchtein

Helping Fedor field offers??? This cant be good, I had no issues with Vadim and Fedor doing Affliction and SF, it made sense. But now nothing makes sense, only the UFC

There's a chance Fedor will fight once for the new Japanese org on NYE to see where he's at. The Japanese are cool with one fight deals and Fedor will make a lot that night. Then he can debut in the UFC in the spring vs winner of AA - Mir.

I'm fully expecting it to be announced on Friday at their press event.

Fedor has signed with Lingerie Fight League, will fight Gabi Garcia for the HW title in December.

First fight in some other org. can be a warm up fight and than move directly to ufc I hope

Apprarreny Sherdoggers still don't get how official announcements work...

Ronda goes on Good Morning America to announce her fight and people expect the Fedor signing to be confirmed via a question being asked or Twitter?!!

This is a big deal and UFC will treat it as such with an official announcement likely at the press conference Friday

Yeah dude, Im kinda the same way and don't want to hear the name Vadim anywhere near Fedor. I largely blamed him for Fedor not receiving his rightful turn in the spotlight and all the damage that has been done to his reputation...HOWEVER, at this point, I look at the UFC's practices over the past decade and am starting to feel that it was more the UFC's fault and that we have been fed misinformation. It is very hard to tell what really happens as Fedor never received a share of media time to the extent that Dana does.

This new Reebok deal, Stitch, Burt, Aldo, The Rousey Deception, GSP, Cyborg, the postponement of Anderson's test and many more things kind of shed light on how the UFC rolls. They don't care about anyone or anything but themselves and lining their pockets. If you speak the truth, they will humiliate you in the media (i.s. what Dana did to Schaub). They have bought the likes of Rogan, a perceived sensible and popular man, to parrot their propaganda and damage other's livelihoods.

Chances are, the deal was probably very bad for Fedor and very good for the UFC....but, the popular narrative is such that Fedor was a greedy communist and terrified of fighting the best fighters in the world. Sadly, a part of me wonders if he is coming back just to repair the damage that Dana & co did to his reputation. It is laughable that people even consider GSP and AS to be superior to Fedor and only speaks to their lack of intelligence, gullibility and their inability to be uninfluenced by mainstream media.

he's just trying to keep people guessing/interested until it's officially released by the ufc.

probably went something like this:

dana: great, we have a deal. let's announce it officially on friday.

fedor and co.: sounds good.

dana: about that combat press article, can one of you release some kind of statement that brings the whole agreement into doubt so that people are still buzzing about the potential deal and are still surprised for the announcement on friday?

fedor and co.: sure no problem.

His first fight could be in Russia.

That would be perfect for the UFC to debut in Russia.

Counter Intelligence sent out by UFC shills to lull us fans into a sense of unknowing and further excitement/hype when he does.

Im ready to bet $1,000,000 that Fedor is signing with the UFC.

Counter Intelligence sent out by UFC shills to lull us fans into a sense of unknowing and further excitement/hype when he does.

Im ready to bet $1,000,000 that Fedor is signing with the UFC.

PayPal?

Back