Fedor never fought anyone like Stipe, and Stipe never fought anyone like Fedor

TFK20

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Stipe never faced anyone as fast and dynamic as prime Fedor, and Fedor never fought someone with the combination of wrestling and striking that Stipe has

Personally I think prime Stipe beats prime Fedor but it's great to think about either way

People will come itt and disagree because they are ignorant and don’t see what stipe brings to the table. They’ll claim his greatness and accomplishments are the results of luck and not his well-roundedness or sharp skills

I mean, what's the difference between Tim Sylvia and Stipe Miocic in terms of actual skill sets? They're both just tall and lengthy wrestle-boxers.
Stipe is a highly skilled boxer who has better transitional work than any HW I've seen. Also is probably the best MMA wrestler in Hw history.

Sylvia on the other hand was a lumbering oaf with shitty wrestling, a nonexistent ground game, and retard fight IQ

I’d put the house on fedor in his prime vs stipe. Stipe gets tagged alot and fedor hits like a fuckin dump truck. Like fedor standing, on the ground, in the shitter and every where in between
Fedor also never fought an elite wrestler in their prime with respectable submission defense.

Stipe is a highly skilled boxer who has better transitional work than any HW I've seen.

Sylvia on the other hand was a lumbering oaf with shitty wrestling, a nonexistent ground game, and retard fight IQ
Stipe being more a decorated boxer doesn't take away from the fact that Tim and Stipe are literally the same the fighter from a game plan standpoint. If you watched Tim in the early 2000s you'd know Stipe fights the exact same way, he's just better at it. Also Tim has more wrestling accolades than Stipe does so you may want to think about that.

I mean, what's the difference between Tim Sylvia and Stipe Miocic in terms of actual skill sets? They're both just tall and lengthy wrestle-boxers that like to employ the jab.
drivel

even in his prime fedor got nothing to offer for stipocic ,stipe style
is way too consistent for heavyweighs,you can`t take him down and eventually he will outbox you

Stipe being more a decorated boxer doesn't take away from the fact that Tim and Stipe are literally the same the fighter from a game plan standpoint. If you watched Tim in the early 2000s you'd know Stipe fights the exact same way, he's just better at it. Also Tim has more wrestling accolades than Stipe does so you may want to think about that.
Sylvia didn't even wrestle in college wtf are you talking about

Tim almost never wrestled offensively and isn't half the striker or gameplanner Stipe is

Saying Sylvia is comparable to Stipe is like saying Shane Del Rosario is comparable to prime Fedor

Back