Media Fedor last entrance song.

Why is a Russian coming out to something called "Serbian Song"?

EDIT I just looked up the lyrics. It's written from the POV of a Serbian soldier going to the battle of Kosovo where he knows he's going to die. The chorus goes:
Farewell my first unborn son,
Farewell rose, farewell rosemary.
Farewell to summer, autumn and winter,
We are leaving never to return.

Why would you want to walk out to your fight with a song that insinuates you're going to lose?

He probably wants to salute his Serbian brothers (Slavs/orthodox) whos land has been stolen by western powers.

also the song is about Serbian solides going to face off against much larger ottoman force.

The choice is to either surrender n accept their dominance or go fight.

They chose to fight.

similar to 300

Why is a Russian coming out to something called "Serbian Song"?

EDIT I just looked up the lyrics. It's written from the POV of a Serbian soldier going to the battle of Kosovo where he knows he's going to die. The chorus goes:
Farewell my first unborn son,
Farewell rose, farewell rosemary.
Farewell to summer, autumn and winter,
We are leaving never to return.

Why would you want to walk out to your fight with a song that insinuates you're going to lose?

Russians and Serbs are practically the same nation, minimal differences in language, and almost none in character.

Also it is a war song, but about defending Kosovo (Serbian holy land) and if you defend something that important it doesn't matter if you die or live.

To me Fedor with this song showed his suport for brothers from Serbia.

He probably wants to salute his Serbian brothers (Slavs/orthodox) whos land has been stolen by western powers.

also the song is about Serbian solides going to face off against much larger ottoman force.

The choice is to either surrender n accept their dominance or go fight.

They chose to fight.

similar to 300

This guy gets it!

Back