Fedor in Bellator would be REALLY disappointing

Grijswaarde

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Zuffa should be smart, even if Fedor could not bring the revenue to make profit, it would make basically every hardcore MMA fan respect UFC more, it would make this forum explode and it would avoid the no-one wins situation where Fedor would be the Bellator HW champion and basically becomes the Cyborg of men's HW. Yeah we respect you but come on... fight the UFC champions...

Yep. Fedor fighting at bellator would suck. There can not be enough of these threads since Zuffa reads along.

Zuffa. Sign Fedor.

Regards,

99% of Sherdog.

Last edited:
Fedor vs Meathead First Quarter '16

Zuffa should be smart, even if Fedor could not bring the revenue to make profit, it would make basically every hardcore MMA fan respect UFC more, it would make this forum explode and it would avoid the no-one wins situation where Fedor would be the Bellator HW champion and basically become the Cyborg of men's HW. Yeah we respect you but come on... fight the UFC champions...

Yep. Fedor fighting at bellator would suck. There can not be enough of these threads since Zuffa reads along.

Zuffa. Sign Fedor.

Regards,

99% of Sherdog.

Ridiculous post lol

You want UFC to lose money on a deal so some hardcores will 'respect' them more?

:confused::confused::confused:

Zuffa should be smart, even if Fedor could not bring the revenue to make profit, it would make basically every hardcore MMA fan respect UFC more, it would make this forum explode and it would avoid the no-one wins situation where Fedor would be the Bellator HW champion and basically become the Cyborg of men's HW. Yeah we respect you but come on... fight the UFC champions...

Zuffa. Sign Fedor.

Regards,

99% of Sherdog.

Ridiculous post lol

You want UFC to lose money on a deal so some hardcores will 'respect' them more?

Long term investments brah...

Your post is ridiculous brah... think about it...

Don't ever go into business ....

Two Reasons
1. You don't understand it
2. You use 'brah'

:D

Ridiculous post lol

If you are fedor hater doesn't matter but at least talk some sense .
Fedor will open UFC market in Russia and other European countries.
Seriously where do People like you come from with 0 knowledge .

You can bet your ass that shit ain't happening. Coker learned his lesson the hard way, he won't throw him crazy money like before. The ufc can afford to pay him a truckload of money even if he flops. Bellator doesnt have the cash to do that, yeah i know, Viacom is backing them up but they are rich for a reason, they won't be throwing crazy money at their experiment for 1 guy. Especially when they know that Coker tried to do that with Fedor in the past and it blew in his face.

He will go to the ufc hands down, that's not even a question in my mind. Wsof would be retarded to risk paying so much money for a guy with such a massive mileage that can flop at any moment, i have a lot of respect for Ray Sefo but he's crazy when he says that they can afford Fedor. The ufc can afford to do that without risking too much, others don't. As simple as that.

If you are fedor hater doesn't matter but at least talk some sense .
Fedor will open UFC market in Russia and other European countries.
Seriously where do People like you come from with 0 knowledge .

Oh you are dopey
Read the post I replied to

He said that UFC should sign him even if they lose $$$ so they can get hardcores on SD's respect lol

I never mentioned anything about fedor not being worth it to UFC
I have no idea how much he wants or what they are willing to pay

But to say they should LOSE money to gain SD's respect is asinine

I hope he signs with Bellator

Just so that he was always the one the greedy corporate machine could never own

Thread where it belongs ... brah!

:D

Ok lol but seriously... the point i made is not that crazy... UFC has a LOT of money to spend, what i mean is that even if they would not profit of Fedor, just signing Fedor would also be a marketing thing to the hardcore MMA fan.

Him signing to another org would be like Cyborg... a situation where you probably have the best fighter (Ronda), but there will always be doubt because of Cyborg.

The same would go with Fedor. They might lose money to him, but they can claim they have the best, even possibly the GOAT. If he wins, more money for UFC, if he loses, UFC can claim their fighters are better than the perceived GOAT by many.

Win-win for everybody. Why would you not agree?

Oh you are dopey
Read the post I replied to

He said that UFC should sign him even if they lose $$$ so they can get hardcores on SD's respect lol

I never mentioned anything about fedor not being worth it to UFC
I have no idea how much he wants or what they are willing to pay

But to say they should LOSE money to gain SD's respect is asinine

He never said loss stop smoking already your brain cells are dying
he said profit that's not losing money but he meant to say enough profit.please man
are you ok.. Get Coffee or something

Ok lol but seriously... the point i made is not that crazy... UFC has a LOT of money to spend, what i mean is that even if they would not profit of Fedor, just signing Fedor would also be a marketing thing to the hardcore MMA fan.

Him signing to another org would be like Cyborg... a situation where you probably have the best fighter (Ronda),l but there will always be doubt because of Cyborg.

The same would go with Fedor. They might lose money to him, but they can claim they have the best, even possibly the GOAT. If he wins, more money for UFC, if he loses, UFC can claim their fighters are better than the perceived GOAT by many.

Win-win for everybody. Why would you not agree?

It is NOT a 'win" if UFC loses money lol
If they sign Cyborg they make MILLIONS ... how can you compare that?

Fedor as "GOAT" is 3+ years in the past
3 UFC fighters beat him handily already
You make it seem like he is 2009 Fedor

I never said signing him is bad
I have no idea WTF he or UFC wants/offering, but to sign him knowing they will lose money to placate some hardcore is incredibly bad for business.

He never said loss stop smoking already your brain cells are dying
he said profit that's not losing money but he meant to say enough profit.please man
are you ok.. Get Coffee or something

You are dopey
He said
if Fedor could not bring the revenue to make profit

What is the reverse of profit?

Stay posting in wasteland where you deserve to be :icon_chee

UFC is not in business to make you or another hardcore happy
THEY ARE IN IT TO MAKE A PROFIT!!!!

It is NOT a 'win" if UFC loses money lol
If they sign Cyborg they make MILLIONS ... how can you compare that?

Fedor as "GOAT" is 3+ years in the past
3 UFC fighters beat him handily already
You make it seem like he is 2009 Fedor

I never said signing him is bad
I have no idea WTF he or UFC wants/offering, but to sign him knowing they will lose money to placate some hardcore is incredibly bad for business.

Yeah you might have a point there... i probably meant they should take the risk to lose money. My bad, it's 4 am over here :)

Yeah you might have a point there... i probably meant they should take the risk to lose money. My bad, it's 4 am over here :)

All good man
I get being excited about Fedor, but you don't make a business decision based on emotion.
That is why Lorenzo makes the deals & not Dana lol

Fun back & forth

Have a great night if you stay up longer

PS ... it all comes down to how much Fedor wants IMO. If the demands are insane than no deal.

Judging from these boards, most hardcore fans stream PPVs.

They also seem to hate any almost every MMA fighter, fight, event, and promotion except Pride and a few of its top fighters. They are really a fun bunch.

Back