Fedor has NEVER ducked strong opposition

I

Ice Cube

Yes, he was fed cans here and there in PRIDE but look at it this way...to the idiots saying he ducked the best fighters, read on..

He fought in PRIDE, which at the time had the best HW's, better than the UFC's.

Then he went to Strikeforce when PRIDE folded, which easily had the better HW's at the time over the UFC.

Now, he's about to sign with the UFC on his return, which clearly has the best HW's right now.

He's never ducked anyone.

I'll buy that for a dollar.

yes, he was fed cans here and there in pride but look at it this way...to the idiots saying he ducked the best fighters, read on..

He fought in pride, which at the time had the best hw's, better than the ufc's.

Then he went to strikeforce when pride folded, which easily had the better hw's at the time over the ufc.

Now, he's about to sign with the ufc on his return, which clearly has the best hw's right now.

He's never ducked anyone.

Ubereem in Strikeforece

everybody wanted to beat fedor but nobody wanted to fight him.

Ubereem in Strikeforece

I don't know if he wanted or didn't want to fight Overem back then but let's be honest, we all knew he was roiding like crazy, the guy looked like a behemoth.

Why would you wanna risk your career against a guy that is so obviously cheating?

Overeem wanted to fight Fedor so bad but they never wanted to fight him.

The only chance Overeem had to fight Fedor without him ducking was in the Strikeforce grand prix tournament but then he loses to Bigfoot Lol. Overeem dropped out of the tournament because that's the only fight he wanted.

Overeem wanted to fight Fedor so bad but they never wanted to fight him.

The only chance Overeem had to fight Fedor without him ducking was in the Strikeforce grand prix tournament but then he loses to Bigfoot Lol. Overeem dropped out of the tournament because that's the only fight he wanted.

Too bad Reem and his management wanted no part of additional drug testing. I wonder why?

The request probably had nothing to do with the fact Reem was juicing either, Fedor and M-1 couldn't have cared less. Fedor fought prime Coleman and Randleman and had nothing but respect for them. Fedor's management just had it out for Boon, M-1 weren't going to make Reem's biggest payday an easy task.

I agree, he had some pretty crazy fights against the way too heavy and higher weight classes of Hong Man and That zufa/zulu guy whatever his name was.

I agree, he had some pretty crazy fights against the way too heavy and higher weight classes of Hong Man and That zufa/zulu guy whatever his name was.

Zuffa.

He ducked the entire UFC HW division lol. Just kidding, but seriously who turns down 5 million a fight in MMA. That's ridiculous.

Cube ducked Eazy

He ducked the entire UFC HW division lol. Just kidding, but seriously who turns down 5 million a fight in MMA. That's ridiculous.

Someone who has enough money already, and doesn't want to tie himself up in a contract that would not be beneficial to him?

Back