Fedor had a 32-0 record before fighthing 3 PED users

No dumbass...

He started fighting in 2000. He was in his prime in 2005. He lost in 2010.

How the fuck is that sudden you mongoloid?
Are you retarded? Fedor just happens to be out of his prime the moment he starts to lose?

Where in my post do I mention popularity?????

You said he didnt sign with the UFC cuz the same motive as ASKREN.....

ASKREN Is being traded for DJ lmfao

Fedor didnt lose to Maldonado the best you can argue is a draw .....

Fedor won round 2-3

Fedor would lose to stipe in the present day.

Throw stipe in pride in a ring under their rules and judging and see stipe get folded like a lawn chair.
I was saying about Askren not sign until now. Now he signed, you are right, I forgot.

In Pride or any Era, Stipe would win easily.

Yes. It counts.
It's actually sketchier than Fedor's.

That's just a matter of opinion but I think fedors is worse.

Fight being stopped for illegal north to south elbows

Or

A guy being handed a loss after being struck illegally and fight stopped instead of a no contest the guy who did the illegal striking is awarded a win....

I was saying about Askren not sign until now. Now he signed, you are right, I forgot.

In Pride or any Era, Stipe would win easily.

If we took 40yr old fedor and threw him in there with Stipe tomorrow hed likely be beaten 99/100 times.

You take Prime Fedor you can reverse those odds.Stipe is just another victim to prime fedor and I'd go as far to say prime Big nog beats stipe too likely a finish.

Stipe still doesn't even train full time hed get murdered

If you watch fights leading to his losses it's obvious of his physical decline and gsmeplanning.If you have any knowledge of his combat sports and life history you'd realize how much his body has been through.

But this is sherdog and we deal with the ignorant on the daily.
He was significantly smaller and started to physically declined when he fought in organizations that drug tested. This is factual.

Are you retarded? Fedor just happens to be out of his prime the moment he starts to lose?

No I'm not retarded. You're the one that's fucking retarded for not being able to understand that a fighter cant possibly be in their prime in 2010 when their prime was in 2005. No intelligent fan thought Fedor was in his prime in Strikeforce where he lost 7 years after becoming the world HW champ in Pride.

Kill yourself for real, lame ass chump.

He was significantly smaller and started to physically declined when he fought in organizations that drug tested. This is factual.

You do realize he stopped doing heavy weight lifting in camps right?

Like I said if you watch his fights it's very clear when his decline started and it was not the day he had his first loss or when he looked sketchy against Brett Roger's.......fedors change in fighting style wasn't just because he enjoys knocking people out it was also because his body was falling apart.To this day he has lingering knee, back,and right shoulder issues he deals with.

But again ....ignorance is bliss right?

No I'm not retarded. You're the one that's fucking retarded for not being able to understand that a fighter cant possibly be in their prime in 2010 when their prime was in 2005. No intelligent fan thought Fedor was in his prime in Strikeforce where he lost 7 years after becoming the world HW champ in Pride.

Kill yourself for real, lame ass chump.
It's commonly accepted that Fedor's prime is from 2005 to 2009. How convenient is it that he's suddenly out of prime the moment that he loses. It's hilarious to see you throw a bitch fit like a child. Keep the tantrums up, I need a good laugh.
You do realize he stopped doing heavy weight lifting in camps right?

Like I said if you watch his fights it's very clear when his decline started and it was not the day he had his first loss or when he looked sketchy against Brett Roger's.......fedors change in fighting style wasn't just because he enjoys knocking people out it was also because his body was falling apart.To this day he has lingering knee, back,and right shoulder issues he deals with.

But again ....ignorance is bliss right?
If I'm not mistaken, Fedor has stated he doesn't lift weights.

Generally, people certainly weren't saying he was declining when he faced Arlovski. It's commonly accepted that he was declining when he fought in Strikeforce. Why is it that, he it's commonly accepted that he physically declined that moment he fought in Strikeforce? And Fedor had been fighting widely for some time now.

It's commonly accepted that Fedor's prime is from 2005 to 2009. How convenient is it that he's suddenly out of prime the moment that he loses. It's hilarious to see you throw a bitch fit like a child. Keep the tantrums up, I need a good laugh.

So if its commonly accepted that his prime was from 2005-2009 then you just admitted that he was out of his prime in 2010 which doesnt make it sudden or "convenient" like your dumbass tried to suggest. Moron.

If I'm not mistaken, Fedor has stated he doesn't lift weights.

Generally, people certainly weren't saying he was declining when he faced Arlovski. It's commonly accepted that he was declining when he fought in Strikeforce. Why is it that, he it's commonly accepted that he physically declined that moment he fought in Strikeforce? And Fedor had been fighting widely for some time now.

Fedor indeed was lifting in his early career he stopped IIRC after the switch from RTT to Red Devil.

Of course general fans weren't talking about his flaws he was still unbeaten and winning by finishing guys......but..

The hardcore fedor fans seen the change of his training and the way he approached fights without using his clinch game and became much more if a brawler.

People also dont give him enough credit for having to adapt to fighting in the US.....new rules,judging criteria,arena to fight in...

Imagine if it was the other way around and Americans had to adapt to fighting in PRIDES environment ....

So if its commonly accepted that his prime was from 2005-2009 then you just admitted that he was out of his prime in 2010 which doesnt make it sudden or "convenient" like your dumbass tried to suggest. Moron.
No, I didn't, really. But you're right, he was well up in his prime up until the moment he lost, then that's when he's mysteriously not in his prime anymore<36>
Fedor indeed was lifting in his early career he stopped IIRC after the switch from RTT to Red Devil.

Of course general fans weren't talking about his flaws he was still unbeaten and winning by finishing guys......but..

The hardcore fedor fans seen the change of his training and the way he approached fights without using his clinch game and became much more if a brawler.

People also dont give him enough credit for having to adapt to fighting in the US.....new rules,judging criteria,arena to fight in...

Imagine if it was the other way around and Americans had to adapt to fighting in PRIDES environment ....
That's kind of my point, though. Him fighting wildly ("brawling") was something he was doing even well in his prime.

That's just a matter of opinion but I think fedors is worse.

Fight being stopped for illegal north to south elbows

Or

A guy being handed a loss after being struck illegally and fight stopped instead of a no contest the guy who did the illegal striking is awarded a win....
I agree. I mispoke.

No, I didn't, really. But you're right, he was well up in his prime up until the moment he lost, then that's when he's mysteriously not in his prime anymore

He has already refuted your point multiple times. Do you think that by repeating the exact same lie over and over again it suddenly becomes true? You really are an idiot. Blocked #MakeSherdogGreatAgain

That idiot you quoted had a great ability to own himself lol

He has already refuted your point multiple times. Do you think that by repeating the exact same lie over and over again it suddenly becomes true? You really are an idiot. Blocked #MakeSherdogGreatAgain
Not really.

This. Stop with the excuses. Fedor got smashed by better competition after making the jump into the cage. He was damn near his prime as well. He was simply inferior.

Hendo was in PRIDE. Do you think he would've won the fight back then?

he already was in Arlovski fight (coach confirmed this AFTER the fight). it was 2009.
do some research moron

add to this multiple higherst level sambo competitions and you'll understand (but i doubt) what his body went through.

I remember after the Rogers's fight Fedor coach said he barely trained and only his bag of tricks won him the fight

You can't prove that they were all juicing when they beat him. Especially Werdum. He popped for the first time years after USADA were introduced.

Back