News Fedor Emelianenko is set to return later this year. Opponent TBD

Most gyms in Russia are either Muslim or non-Muslim
Gyms without Muslims in Russia? Can't remember any if we are talking about mma.
Also some fighters goes to Dagestan to train -- Yan, Mineev.
Shabliy is in politics?

And lol about the war against ballet. Can you link me some stuff about that and theatres and rap?
Shabliy is some regional level politician.
In some Dagestani school some schoolboys put on these ballet clothes and danced. Video made it's way online. Some mma fighters was like OH NO WHAT A PERVERSION WHAT A DISGUSTING THING WE SHOULD NEVER ALLOW SUCH THING TO HAPPEN AGAIN IN OUR PRECIOUS DAGESTAN!

If they find the right opponent, then that’s fine. We see where Fedor is at the moment — he is still crushing fighters at or about his age, but having problems with in-shape guys who are still decent and younger. Is the Overeem fight exciting? Not to me, although the night of might be a different story. Don’t want to see Reem get a W over him.

edit: just saw it will be under the bellator banner, so that leaves out Reem. Not many fights there I would even care about.

Glory has collaborated with Bellator in the past so Reem isn't a hard no just yet

Werdum has thrown his hat into the sweapstakes and PFL said they would allow it

Silva would be most popular.

As for winnable, Bigfoot is the best option.

A Werdum rematch would be excellent, as would a fight with Barnett.

JDS & Overeem do not have as many miles as Fedor, but he could catch either of them. The most likely scenario is they catch him first.

How about one night tournament. Since it’s Russia no commission to say you can’t do it. Fedor, Werdum, Barnett, Overeem, wtc

Fedor vs Werdum meets Barnett vs Overeem in one night with Sergei vs JDS as alternate, plus whatever Russians have had visa issues lately on the card. Would legitimately be the greatest mma spectacle of the year (at least), "past their prime" or not that card is fookin stacked.

We can dream, but that is way too cool and interesting to happen in reality where mma isn't guided by the iron hand of Sakakibara-Sama.

Fedor vs Werdum meets Barnett vs Overeem in one night with Sergei vs JDS as alternate, plus whatever Russians have had visa issues lately on the card. Would legitimately be the greatest mma spectacle of the year (at least), "past their prime" or not that card is fookin stacked.

We can dream, but that is way too cool and interesting to happen in reality where mma isn't guided by the iron hand of Sakakibara-Sama.
This would be freaking amazing but itnaint happening.

hunto is fighting MMA next? i would love it ¡¡

my dream card to make on oct23
fedor-reem
werdum-barnett
hunto-sergei
jds-tbd

Fedor v Jake Hager or Bobby Lashley warm up if look decent Fedor v Brock

Fedor just came out say half what he used be we can’t take that lightly Fedor deserve go out on top Bellator has made some terrible matches the mitrione fight was so bad was a lose lose for fedor

Fedor v Jake Hager or Bobby Lashley warm up if look decent Fedor v Brock

Fedor just came out say half what he used be we can’t take that lightly Fedor deserve go out on top Bellator has made some terrible matches the mitrione fight was so bad was a lose lose for fedor

Mitrione got super lucky in that fight.

Back