Fedor always goes for the kill

Leopoldos

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Whatever your opinion on where Fedor stands in the GOAT discussion, whether you love or hate him, when Fedor stands in the middle of the octagon trading bombs with whoever stands in front of him, you will lose your shit. And at the end of the day, those are the magic moments that fight fans live for.

I don't think fans care about that kind of stuff anymore.

who Fedor is dating is the real question...

I don't think fans care about that kind of stuff anymore.

who Fedor is dating is the real question...

Not sure if serious or...

I would pay watching Fedor doing what ever he does.

He always come to fight. Won't dance around like a wanker or lay and prey... Expect violence

tell the truth, TS. isn't it about time you updated that sig?

Yup, Fedor has ended some fights in dramatic fashion! Rogers, Arlosfki.

But near the end I feel he got a little lose and wild and it cost him.

That's why he was so tame against iceman, played it safe.

Hope he comes back and gets back his killer mentality!

Yup, Fedor has ended some fights in dramatic fashion! Rogers, Arlosfki.

But near the end I feel he got a little lose and wild and it cost him.

That's why he was so tame against iceman, played it safe.

Hope he comes back and gets back his killer mentality!

Iceman??? you mean Snowman?

Until a mythical creature like Bigfoot sits on his chest and throws hammer fists. He likes to flail around in that case.

Until a mythical creature like Bigfoot sits on his chest and throws hammer fists. He likes to flail around in that case.

yes a big steroid induced monster, who still couldn't stop fedor. Only the ref called a stop to it. Remember, fedor was able to get up from bigfoot at the end.

tell the truth, TS. isn't it about time you updated that sig?

haha, i have to be honest, the thought has never crossed my mind. Now that you brought this to my attention however, nah, fuck it, it stays.

Tbh, that is not a very clever strategy. Chasing KOs...

I hope he has a coach who understand that it is not 2004 anymore...

It's easy to go for the kill when you're fighting cans. Just ask Ronda Rousey.

I can only imagine how much trouble you had typing that out with your fat stubby cheeto stained fingers under the shade of a windowless basement. Definitely tougher than exchanging bombs with any of Fedor's opponents so I commend you for it.

"Years ago we hardly had anything to eat. Now I earn more money and I see every opponent as a man that tries to put me back to that poorer period. That man has to be eliminated"

OH, we got a heckler. Always good for a laugh when we get one of these clowns in here

Whatever your opinion on where Fedor stands in the GOAT discussion, whether you love or hate him, when Fedor stands in the middle of the octagon trading bombs with whoever stands in front of him, you will lose your shit. And at the end of the day, those are the magic moments that fight fans live for.

Fedor is the GOAT and he became the GOAT by being aggressive and always entertaining. He was no nonsense aggressive champion.

At HW FFS.

I mean how can anyone not admire the whole damn fighting persona of Fedor is beyond me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back