Fedor 1-3 in Strikeforce

Discussion in 'Worldwide MMA Discussion' started by Country, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Country

Country Orange Belt

Man I'm just like you idiots, I can't wait to see him fight again,
    Remember when he arm bared Coleman a hundred years ago, man that was awesome

2. Amerikuracana

Amerikuracana Titanium Belt

Del Rosario (rip) was an ace and Arlovski was KO fodder.. Things change. Also, Fesor ha a major lack of muscle mass, looks like he fixed that a little. As a smaller hw he couldn't afford that extra lost size. He also fought a much bigger guy on roids, and perhaps had some bad luck against a guy who ha a tool to get lucky against anybody on a given night. Fedor will be fine. I believe with some of his mass back he will not be the one punch head hunter he became in his off days.

3. GearSolidMetal

GearSolidMetal I'm here to chew bubblegum and bang your mom. Platinum Member

Wasteland is
    I
    I
    I
    I
    \/

This way.

4. sash123

sash123 White Belt

yes, one lose against the man whos the best heavyweight fighter in the world right now, the other two are known ped users, who started to look like shit when when they got off the juice

5. 240p

240p Blue Belt

Right on brother! HW division is SOOOO fucking stacked! doubt they sign any fighters for the next 5 years till things play out!