Feb.15th FOX’ Caleb Plant vs Vincent Feigenbutz PBC

I said i don't care about him being white

@DeJulez showing some legit reading comprehension here

I said i don't care about him being white
In November when I said he was the only White American champ, and that they should build his resume, you replied that "The Whites had fraudulent champs for decades and that Caleb is pretty much black"
What did you mean by that statement

Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif
I'm offering a free boxing lesson and getting a mountain of shit

Sheesh. Guess that's what you get for being the nice guy.

In November when I said he was the only White American champ, and that they should build his resume, you replied that "The Whites had fraudulent champs for decades and that Caleb is pretty much black"
What did you mean by that statement
Lol. It's a running joke bro. He married a black girl and grew up in the hood.

He's an honorary brotha.

And the whites ducked good black fighters

You ever read boxing history or is this a revelation to you?

Anything else you want to bring up mr low iq lawyer @DeJulez ?

Still undefeated.

Multiple ko's within about 10 posts.

I might be the best counter punching finisher here.

Lol. It's a running joke bro. He married a black girl and grew up in the hood.

He's an honorary brotha.
He's not an honorary brotha at all.
And the whites ducked good black fighters

You ever read boxing history or is this a revelation to you?
Yea and there have been some very great white fighters as well.
Still has nothing to do with your statement.

That wouldve been a great time to talk about your love for Caleb Plant, but instead you took a slight at him.

That wouldve been a great time to talk about your love for Caleb Plant, but instead you took a slight at him.
You seriously suck at comprehending what people say

Yeah i took a slight by joking about him being a black white guy and it's his fault those farmers ducked Sam and Jack 700 years ago

How about this

I know caleb personally and we hate eachother but stylistically i think he vs Canelo is a fun fight

My point is what the fuck is your point?

How about this

I know caleb personally and we hate eachother but stylistically i think he vs Canelo is a fun fight

My point is what the fuck is your point?
The point is @Seano is correct and one of the most knowledgeable posters here.
I might've been the only person here who seemed to want Caleb to grow or gave him a few props.
I think @deucesarewild mentioned him as someone having skills, but you certainly didnt.
And all of a sudden, after one single fight, you are all over him and a few other morons here who have no clout as for as knowledge goes.

I might've been the only person here who seemed to want Caleb to grow or gave him a few props.
I think @deucesarewild mentioned him as someone having skills, but you certainly didnt.
And all of a sudden, after one single fight, you are all over him and a few other morons here who have no clout as for as knowledge goes.
You still don't get it.

He fought yesterday and is mentioned as a Canelo opponent. I talk about him and it's riding his nuts as if it's brought up out of the blue

You giving yourself credit out of nowhere is just kind of...pathetic. Great job you know about an undefeated world title holder. Really ahead of the curb.

I'll address seano to seano. You white knighting is cute though...but you just look like a flailing idiot.

My boxing knowledge fucking shits on both of you combined if we're gonna do the self pat thing

I think you 2 are just the sort of people who like to pick the underdog so if that lightning strikes, you can pretend you knew what you were talking about. You'll be pretty silent when Canelo smacks him around, I suspect. As quiet as you were when I asked you to explain how Plant was a tough go for Canelo.

Listen to yourself making assumptions just to look good, your pretty ridiculous man I don’t know what’s the point of being around since the stone age of Sherdog if you don’t pay attention to the Forum or the community to put it that way. I routed for Danny in the Canelo fight and admitted Canelo won, other than that I’ve routed for Canelo in every other fight and give em his own nickname. If I pick a fighter for a fight I stick with him, and fight night if I feel a fighter is doing shitty or being dirty I call it out even when they’re from the same background as me.

Yacob was actually on your side and arguing me Canelo would spank Plant he only gave his take on how someone like Plant would need to fight to beat Canelo because I asked him too, jesus your confused asf, and picking underdogs to act like we know what we’re talking about wtf are we kids? I got a life and do other shit during the week to give too much of a fuck about a virtual forum, get a grip on the assumptions.

First you put a fanboy tag on me now im a pretender for sharing a thought, holy shit I mean most folks think your a close minded dick who pulls out the “but the judges scored” when someone keeps the heat on you about a certain fight. Doesn’t mean there isn’t shit I agree with you on and times I even laugh at shit you say to other posters. Seems more like your upset more than anything. I mean im just joking with the whole Mainer thing haha.

No you were saying you could care less about the fight. Not the race thing.

You guys are missing posts and making this shit to be bigger than it is, Yacob was responding to me in Canelo’s defense and gabe his take about Pant because I asked. Seano tells me what Canelo does to Kov and why he’ll beat Plant, I ask so explain to me in depth what a dude like Plant needs to do to beat Canelo and get no answer.

Think you guys are mixing me and Yacobs post but even I never stated Plant will whip Canelo at anytime but rather how I see a very quick young dude with too much size giving problems to Canelo how I would expect a guy like Ward to do. Seano took this too serious turned a betta fish into a piranha and you guys took the bait.

Oh you can fuck right off with your subs, I didn’t know the guy before the Jose fight and acknowledged him and gave him his props ever since then, you and your uncle Seano can fuck off, this is ridiculous.

Back