Television Fear the Walking Dead Season 7 Official Trailer | Premieres Oct 17

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This season looks Amazing can't wait, Strand is a true scumbag coward what he did to Morgan in the submarine last season

You been watching Walking Dead Season 11 btw?

Man....I made it to a few episodes of season 6 I guess and I haven't watched since and forgot about this show. Each season has gotten weaker and it was to the point where I didn't care about any of the characters anymore. Maybe I will go back and watch the last season. It should still be on my DVR.

You been watching Walking Dead Season 11 btw?
yes sir, did I make an official thread on that? I haven't been updating, how about you?

Its a shame that they only started uppin their game when it was too late and they lost so much viewers.

I still cant believe how far it fell off.

I quit fear the walking dead a few seasons ago. Still watching the original TWD out out some sort of obligation. Damn it's so bad. Been so bad for so long. Gonna watch this last season and not even think about watching the Carol and Daryl spinoff. Can't wait to have this show out of my life.

I quit fear the walking dead a few seasons ago. Still watching the original TWD out out some sort of obligation. Damn it's so bad. Been so bad for so long. Gonna watch this last season and not even think about watching the Carol and Daryl spinoff. Can't wait to have this show out of my life.

I had a little break from Fear when it was Morgan and crew just going around thinking they were gooing to help everyone and the main person who was thwarting their plans was some 55 year old out of shape housewife.

It was too lame and reptitive with the whole idea of trying to save everyone. But it got pretty good again and I'll watch this season.

Anyone watch that 3rd show with the teenagers? I watched 2 episodes and it was awful. Like it should be on the CW ...or the WB or whtaver that channel. is.

yes sir, did I make an official thread on that? I haven't been updating, how about you?

Its a shame that they only started uppin their game when it was too late and they lost so much viewers.

I still cant believe how far it fell off.

I found it and just posted to it :)

I found it and just posted to it :)
yeah just replied when I saw you bumped it, I honestly like FEAR better than TWD

Also I never watched that spin off The World Beyond lol

This show has gotten so stupid. The characters do the dumbest shit and risk their lives
Over meaningless shit that does not have anything to do with survival. It’s even less believable than a world of zombies

This show has gotten so stupid. The characters do the dumbest shit and risk their lives
Over meaningless shit that does not have anything to do with survival. It’s even less believable than a world of zombies
i stopped watching. it's just endless silliness at this point. will watch the end of walking dead but these flankers suck.

Back