• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FBI reopens Clinton investigation as new emails found PART 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, amazing really.

I've noticed that the Marxists, globalists, and the Islamists are in an alliance. Same goals (power in Western nations) I suppose.

It's why you will see Feminists that adopt cultural Marxism fighting against 'Islamophobia' and see them as allies, and Europe being hit with the engineered mass migrations while the Marxists are all for it.

And I continue to bang my drum in here that almost every time something smells not right in Western politics and/or where there's civil unrest, one of a few ideologies are involved.

Last edited:
Consider me incredulous. I don't think she gets indicted given the past investigation. I'm not buying the FBI mutiny angle, but one can hope.

Agreed. I mean "the right" sees the mounting evidence as the nail in Hillary's coffin. But does any of this register with the swing vote? How corrupt is the actual voting process?

Regardless, IMO the sleeping giant of conservatism is awakening.

Agreed. I mean "the right" sees the mounting evidence as the nail in Hillary's coffin. But does any of this register with the swing vote? How corrupt is the actual voting process?

Regardless, IMO the sleeping giant of conservatism is awakening.

Vegas odds still have Hillary at around 75%, so I'm not too confident in a Trump victory, but at least we've seen Libs fall apart in the last few days. That was almost worth the price of admission.

As a social conservative, a Hillary win means the final nail in the coffin of traditional values, so there's that to look forward to. There's just no way Libs go easy after they were made to look like fools by some rich, white (the horror) male. They're gonna run roughshod on this mother.

Yeah, amazing really.

I've noticed that the Marxists, globalists, and the Islamists are in an alliance. Same goals (power in Western nations) I suppose.

It's why you will see Feminists that adopt cultural Marxism fighting against 'Islamophobia' and see them as allies, and Europe being hit with the engineered mass migrations while the Marxists are all for it.
It reminds me of something I saw in another thread...

Jihadist-LBGT.jpg

Vegas odds still have Hillary at around 75%, so I'm not too confident in a Trump victory, but at least we've seen Libs fall apart in the last few days. That was almost worth the price of admission.

As a social conservative, a Hillary win means the final nail in the coffin of traditional values, so there's that to look forward to. There's just no way Libs go easy after they were made to look like fools by some rich, white (the horror) male. They're gonna run roughshod on this mother.

I fear that too. But I do think conservatism is at least awake. Too bad it slumbered so long.

As a Christian there is always the "God factor," honestly. And I don't necessarily mean just with this election but in the awakening of hearts toward Jesus. I know myself I've been losing interest in the trivial things over the last year or two. Call it a revival or whatever but I believe the straightening up of America and the world comes through the Christian right. It may or may not mean mass persecution in The West. We shall see.

I fear that too. But I do think conservatism is at least awake. Too bad it slumbered so long.

As a Christian there is always the "God factor," honestly. And I don't necessarily mean just with this election but in the awakening of hearts toward Jesus. I know myself I've been losing interest in the trivial things over the last year or two. Call it a revival or whatever but I believe the straightening up of America and the world comes through the Christian right.

I admire you optimism, though I remain pessimistic. Not sure things will get better, I think there's still deeper to sink before rock bottom and the inevitable pendulum. Hopefully I'm wrong.

As a Christian there is always the "God factor," honestly. And I don't necessarily mean just with this election but in the awakening of hearts toward Jesus. I know myself I've been losing interest in the trivial things over the last year or two. Call it a revival or whatever but I believe the straightening up of America and the world comes through the Christian right. It may or may not mean mass persecution in The West. We shall see.

I admire you optimism, though I remain pessimistic. Not sure things will get better, I think there's still deeper to sink before rock bottom and the inevitable pendulum. Hopefully I'm wrong.

In what world are you guys living in ? Republicans may get it together in the future but that social conservative thing is over.

The gays/lesbians are gonna keep getting married

Transsexual people arent going to go back in the closet.

Cannabis is more than likely going to keep picking up steam

Abortion isnt going anywhere

Its over man and it has been for a long time.

You guys have been on the losing side of the social issues battle for years now I would think at some point it would sink in.

In what world are you guys living in ? Republicans may get it together in the future but that social conservative thing is over.

You guys have been on the losing side of the social issues battle for years now I would think at some point it would sink in.

Right, but there's always a pendulum swing because people can't leave well-enough alone. It's not enough to win every social battle, they need to reach as far as possible while rubbing it in everyone's face. It's a story as old as time.

I was speaking on behalf of myself.

Further, God works in mysterious ways to change hearts and minds. Just look at all the posters in here who used to call themselves liberals but can't anymore because they know the pendulum has swung too far. And then you've got the extreme other alternative panting at the door wildly: Islam.

In my opinion it is a fantasy to think the current liberal trend doesn't hit a brick wall shortly.

Why, you'd think she already knew the question beforehand by listening to her answer!

Here is the woman responsible for HBO's Hacking Democracy: she says the election is already over, already been stolen. The software that they are using is such that Trump could get 100% of the votes, Hillary could get 0 and Hillary will still win and the results will match the rigged polls.

This woman is not for Trump at all either, is more a progressive, but she understands election fraud better than anyone. There is one main computer that counts votes for the whole state and it takes four seconds to flip the switch and change every precinct. There is absolutely nothing that we can do, as that main computer is hidden. I might put some money down on Hill as that is money in the bank. The odds will likely even go down as 99% of the people don't know how the system really works.

Yes, but Comey explicitly said that his reasoning for not indicting her was that intent was not found, which led to Gowdy et al. to question this thought process given the rule of law.

She didn't know what "C" meant, so she was cleared. How is this time any different? The only answer would lie beyond the classified documents themselves to a clear e-mail showing wrong-doing.

This whole scandal is a mystery.

If I had top secret access and I 'accidentally' copied an email, or sent an email to the wrong person, or brought a phone into a restricted area etc etc, I would lose access to top secret material (and the job that requires access to it).

Why is Hillary any different? Forget the illegality of the situation. Why does she even still have access after gross negligence?

idk. if her secure gov server doesn't have a print function it could be because they aren't supposed to be printing out the classified info in the first place.

Or maybe she just didn't want her emails to be under public scrutiny.

Liberals aren't the "run roughshod" type. Their primary method to try to force things to happen is to use appeals to emotion and popularity, and to lie and cheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back