FBI has recording Michael Cohen made of conversation he had with Trump about payment to playboy mode

b168a1bfbf5fffec89a2d9dbede938c0.jpg

images

donald-mcdougal-twitter-759.jpg

omfg...

...she is super hot. you can't blame Trump for that.

omfg...

...she is super hot. you can't blame Trump for that.
Super hot whore who had no problems sleeping with a married man for a year, then contact media to share it with the whole world. We live in a messed up time where being a whore pays off and tabloids pay women to tell about sex with famous people.

This is the lamest attempt and most transparent try to change the subject ever. Trump trying to go down his divisive well one too many times. Lmfao at any idiot whoever bought into this anthem bs

This is the lamest attempt and most transparent try to change the subject ever. Trump trying to go down his divisive well one too many times. Lmfao at any idiot whoever bought into this anthem bs

giphy.gif

As seen in this thread, that is all the Benedict Trumpers need, they will pretend Trump is not the biggest liar ever, and will now bring up the NFL if asked about Trump's lawyer taping him.

loooool too obvious man

Holy shit. BBC is going to air a story on trump holding sex parties with cocaine and teenagers

I'm so shocked (SHOCKED) that the First Amendment crusaders on the right aren't perking up their ears and chubbing up their tiny puds on this issue.

I'm so shocked (SHOCKED) that the First Amendment crusaders on the right aren't perking up their ears and chubbing up their tiny puds on this issue.
Zero First Amendment issues at stake when it comes to harassing customers on company time.

Nobody gave a shit about his Twitter.

Zero First Amendment issues at stake when it comes to harassing customers on company time.

Nobody gave a shit about his Twitter.

Color me shocked that you don't know what you're talking about. I see you already surrendered in the other thread, but unfortunately for you the First Amendment is one of my niche areas of expertise, so you won't find respite here. I know you need a handicap, so I'll help you out and tell you where I'm most vulnerable: cash me ousside on guns. Outside of the Second Amendment and felony-in-possession laws, I don't know dick about guns. Also, I don't know much about climate science or the Civil War.

Anyways, yes, this is a First Amendment issue, as the President, as an officer of the government, is publicly pressuring an employer with which the government does millions of dollars of business (government propaganda business no less) to take tangible employment actions for expression of political speech. And he's not even trying to pretend to put it in terms of the league's independent business judgment: he's expressly saying they should be punished because of the purported substance of the speech.

The shit about college students protesting Richard Spencer and shit? That is in no way a First Amendment issue.

Also, idk what you're talking about re Twitter.

This shit might bring down Trump....

Hate to use this but :

<TrumpWrong1>

So long as the Republicans control the House, this guy will skate no matter what they discover.

He would have to have Raped or Murdered a person...or kicked someone's Cat or Dog(For the animal lovers here) in order for him to be removed at this rate.

I disagree, This Mcdougal thing has more potential to bring down Trump than everything else put together(russia and stormy included).

Don't matter to me

Back