Favourite potato crisp/chip flavour?

Your favourite flavour?

• Total voters
I like lots of different flavors.
Those lines of crazy flavors Lays put out are fucking crazy! Like biscuits & gravy, WTF? :eek:
This one particularly, lol. But I must admit that absolutely detest Salt & Vinegar chips.

My favorite is probably lightly salted. Makes the dip prove itself to me and not lean on the chips' salt like a bitch.

I was excited for this thread until I read the poll choices and realized it was started by some dirty foreigner with no concept of the best chip flavours :(
Prawn cocktail and marmite? What the hell? What kind of bastard list is this?

Prawn cocktail and marmite? What the hell? What kind of bastard list is this?

I'm with trump, I say we use the nukes if this is what the rest of the world is coming up with

I feel like my body gets a shot of estrogen anytime I read the words "potato crisps".

I love Barbecue chips, but they are all over the place in terms of quality and flavor. Sour Cream and Onion and or Cheddar and Sour Cream are the most consistent amongst brands IMO

Too many times have I gotten "Barbecue Chips" only to open the bag and seem like 75% of the fucking chips didn't go through the flavor spinner, and INSTANTLY feel ripped off while eating salty plain white chips....

Mine are prawn cocktail. Also love cheese & onion, just cheese and bacon.

This thread got me dangerously close to getting dubs.

Where the :eek::eek::eek::eek: are ketchup and all dressed you :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:?

11193_Lays_Barbecue_Flavored_Potato_Chips_LSS_Big_Grab.jpg

Salt and Vinegar Kettle cooked since my doritos salsa verde are next to impossible to find.

Yea. I didn't realize it looks like I'm saying it as it's a mix.

I like both those flavours as well, not sure what a mix would be like but it might actually be good.

Back