Favourite fighters to watch at the moment?

Krylov
Lewis
Gegard
Cerrone
Ferguson
Lineker
Poirier
Magny
Jacare
Hunt
Pyle (Kinda... hate seeing him KO'd all the time though)

McGregor
Wonderboy
Overeem
JDS (excited for his next fight after that performance against Rothwell)
Anderson (Still excited to see him fight, he's not done yet)
Bisping
Rumble
Aldo
Holloway
Poirier
Duffy
Joanna
Karolina
Rose
Miesha

McGregor
Condit
Wonderboy
Ben Henderson
Thomas Almeida
JDS
Jacare
Mousasi
Mighty Mouse

JDS
Rumble
Romero
Jacare
Lawler
Larkin
Cowboy
RDA
McGoober
Holloway
MM

Honestly, Maia is up there for me. I'm so keen to see if someone will be able to stop him, or if he does this to everyone in the division to claim the gold.

Dos Santos after his performance against Rothwell, can't wait to see if the "Old Junior" is back.

Last but not least, The Real El Cucuy Tony Ferguson.

There are literally dozens of guys I'm excited to watch.

There are actually dozens of guys whose names I don't even recognize on paper, but I'll remember them as being awesome when I see them or even when the commentators talk about a past fight. The sport is so huge now; I love it. Some guys think it's "watered down" but I used to watch guys I didn't know on the prelims who weren't worth knowing -- now I get to watch unknown guys who are fucking gnarly, so I'll take the latter any day.

But my very most favorite right now is Demetrious Johnson. I've considered him the best p4p for years and it's almost creepy but somewhat satisfying that people actually agree with me now.

yoel/mousassi
overeem
dc
wonderboy/rory/gunner
khabib/barbosa/porier/duffy
conor/aldo
cruz
Joanna

My choice will be unusual but it's Nikita Krylov. His fights are full of actions, one time he is trying to know your head off a moments later he is scrambling on the ground for a submission. God that's a beauty.

Anyone not on this Salt Lake City main card

You're high. Bermudez/Jason and Yair/Alex were fun as fuck.

There is no such thing as a boring Dennis Bermudez fight.

Back