Favorite Vale Tudo/fight shorts?

Simco

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I feel like I'm overlooking a few brands since I can't seem to find that large of a selection. Of course, it's also a good chance that since board shorts are the more popular choice that there simply aren't a lot of options out there.
Either way, if you guys would be so kind as to at least name your favorites as far as style, comfort, etc. that would be great.
So far the Atama's seem like a good choice.

I love my Sprawl v-flex's and my Inspirit Spec's. Both are great quality and feel great on. As far as style, i feel simple is better.

I love my Sprawl v-flex's and my Inspirit Spec's. Both are great quality and feel great on. As far as style, i feel simple is better.

He said fight shorts, not grappling shorts. The inspirits DO kick ass though.

The atama stuff is alright, but it falls apart kind of quick. Its only one layer and costs too much for what it is. The Asics Hammer wrestling short is a better option. Almost the same material, as well as just one layer, but better stitching and different color options.

SSF Gear Vale-Tudo shorts are the best I've tried yet. Two layers, gusseted crotch, quality stitching, and the printing lasts too.

Gameness is supposed to be pretty good, but I've no personal experience with that brand. I know it has a nearly identical construction to the SSF shorts except its only one layer and has rubber grippers on the inner leg band.

My two favorites are the SSF and the Asics.

Back