Media Favorite moments from 263?

fortheo

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Mine was by far paul craig keeping his 100 percent finish rate intact and finishing the undefeated and favored jamahal hill

Gifs from @KazDibiase

SinfulFrailAttwatersprairiechicken-size_restricted.gif
DecisiveFirmBongo-size_restricted.gif
IlliterateOrnateFlyinglemur-size_restricted.gif

What was your favorite moment from the card?

Edwards getting rocked and doing the chicken dance. Got me hyped. Give him Usman

Mine was by far paul craig keeping his 100 percent finish rate intact and finishing the undefeated and favored jamahal hill

Gifs from @KazDibiase

SinfulFrailAttwatersprairiechicken-size_restricted.gif
DecisiveFirmBongo-size_restricted.gif
IlliterateOrnateFlyinglemur-size_restricted.gif

What was your favorite moment from the card?

Im shocked at how wide Jamahals line was and how many thought hed run through him even in the thread here ppl were saying it was a squash lol

Im shocked at how wide Jamahals line was and how many thought hed run through him even in the thread here ppl were saying it was a squash lol

I wasn't surprised. Strikers get a lot of hype these days and the odds seem to always favor the hype train strikers. I knew if craig got him to the ground he'd be fucked though, but I'm surprised that it happened so quickly and from him pulling guard

I think the Moreno win is my favourite UFC win since Aljo beat Cory Yan...

Moreno when it sunk in for him that he won. Dude seems like a genuinely good bloke and always brings the fight.

It was overall good and glad I watched. Nate almost KO ing Leon, wish he stay at 155.

Izzy molesting the MW Division.

Hope he keeps it up and makes a Legacy of it!

Back