Favorite moment of UFN42 was Jackson speaking with a russian accent

Rumours had it that he won performance of the night

I thought it was hilarious. Just like how people mysteriously pick up a Spanish accent when talking to a Chicano.

I gotta say I'm guilty of doing the same thing when I talk to my Indian friend that owns the gas station I go to. I catch my self talking to him like he sounds to me. I guess subconsciously I think it helps him understand me.

Yea I was laughing when I heard that
I know some white people that do the same shit and I enjoy calling them out for being cornball as fuck

I heard they have this thing where the coaches try to speak in a Russian accent for the degastani fighters and the degastani fighters try to speak in an American accent....

I gotta say I'm guilty of doing the same thing when I talk to my Indian friend that owns the gas station I go to. I catch my self talking to him like he sounds to me. I guess subconsciously I think it helps him understand me.

Mr. Nahasapeemapetilon?

At first I wasn't sure if it was my imagination when I was watching it. Glad I'm not crazy.

I thought it was hilarious. Just like how people mysteriously pick up a Spanish accent when talking to a Chicano.

Or when BJ started sounding Brazilian when he put out a vid during his stay over there with NU.

Mr. Nahasapeemapetilon?

Is that Apu's last name?

Cause if not....

thats_racist_2.jpg

Cracked me up but not best.

I've gotta say, that man really knows how to talk to fighters when comprehension is most important. It's kinda funny to hear that super calm and happy voice as a viewer, but that must go a long way as a fighter.

I got a good laugh out of the Russian accent but thought it was a really good move on his part.

Back