Social Favorite Midget

Dude.....Warwick Davis for the win! Willow was amazing! Kaya!!

I don't like any of 'em. Weird, aren't they.

I remember at Uni my mate from back home brought his workmate with him for a weekend pissup and he was a dwarf. Weird it was.

I once saw a gathering of angry midgets emerge from a bar at 3am. Nobody else was around and I immediately ran down the street. I was terrified.

I've tried telling the story in greater detail multiple times but it never quite gets the reaction I want. I'm not sure if people don't believe me or if they just don't care.

I once saw a gathering of angry midgets emerge from a bar at 3am. Nobody else was around and I immediately ran down the street. I was terrified.

I've tried telling the story in greater detail multiple times but it never quite gets the reaction I want. I'm not sure if people don't believe me or if they just don't care.
Tell the story here bro, now's the time.

This girl!
6a00d8341c558f53ef019aff11bef5970b-580wi

Dateable!

If her personality is fine, she's cohabitateable.
Yeah and you could carry her around in a backpack until you needed her. Of course she'd be chirping nonstop but you could jam a tater tot in her mouth and shut her up.

Tell the story here bro, now's the time.

Well for starters here's the bar I think

main-entrance.jpg

I was working the overnight shift at an office around Court street in Brooklyn, and in order to avoid falling asleep I used to go for walks on the promenade. Being that I have crippling social anxiety, I'd usually wait until around 3am to go (also that was the midpoint of shift so it killed the maximum time).

So yeah I was walking by the Custom House on what I think was a Thursday. Normally the place would be closed at that time/day but I guess they were hositng some sort of private group event or events. It seemed like the place was pretty jumping as I approached. That was when the door slammed open and a group of (and I do not exaggerate) about 30 midgets came endlessly streaming out. Many were grumbling and cursing as they waddled away, all had demon-like scowls on their faces.

Now, as I mentioned above, this sight made me instinctively bolt past the place as fast as I could go. But I want to be clear here: It wasn't how angry they appeared that scared me. It was the SHEER NUMBER of them. I had never seen that many midgets in a single place, much less a straight up endless stream of them coming out of a single doorway. That realization combined with the fact that it was 3am in Brooklyn just created a voice in my brain that echoed RUN!!! endlessly until my legs finally found the power they needed to move.

I continued on my walk as usual, and at the end of the night curiousity got the better of me and I went back the same way to see if any other shennanigans had occured at the bar. The place was dark and everyone was gone except for one or two mustachioed guys sweeping up the place outside. Neither looked very happy about the events that had transpired that night.

I can only imagine what had actually gone down. I never saw anything like that at that bar or any other ever again.

Back