Favorite/Hottest Pro Wrestling Chicks Thread V.2 NEW DAY Edition!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else own this back in the day?

latest

Good call..

nitro%2Bgirls%2Bspice-nitro%2Bgirls%2Bchae-wcw%2Bgirl%2B.jpg

I heard Chris Jericho dated the hot one. Go figure. Bischoff said Jericho was his hero.

Who was the black chick with tbe really big ass that jumped up in the air and hit other chicks in the face with it?

That would be Naomi

maxresdefault.jpg

This is good information.

Alas I'm abroad in a land without Google... I'll come back to this pearl of wisdom you've dropped me.

Well, should you find yourself with google again, you might want to search her real names too, Trinity Fatu or Trinity McCray before she was married to Jimmy Uso.

Indeed I shall... It's weird only having Sherdog and Wikipedia to browse. China blocks everything you can think of besides those two.

This was a good day...
tumblr_n13hwckZsm1r1eqygo1_250.gif

jacquelinewwf_display_image.jpg

BCWj.jpg

sable-gifs-003.gif

f1fbeb02908909c53667f5c588ae9ed0b7e3e13d87a6a2e9a93051249fe22c6e.gif

tumblr_mvg773Ih0R1rg89a6o1_500.jpg

9459677_orig.jpg

I always preferred Jacqueline.

Do you guys remember when Jacqueline won Fear Factor? It was down to her and Matt Hardy in the final elimination that came to a test of pure leg strength,, having to walk a balance beam while squatting down or some shit, and she performed in a completely dominant fashion. I swear she was only like 5 ft tall.

CaVA1kkUsAA5U8d.jpg

She looks so hot, I just wanted to punch something. You ever had that, where you see a girl so hot, it just causes this weird aggression?

Ahh... The original first lady of wrestling!

Pictures are hard to find, but she had a massive tit-job before she died... And that motherfucker Lex Luger took them away from us all... Hell has a special place set aside for that lowlife.

Was weird seeing her in WCW as Ric Flair's valet too.

Pictures are hard to find, but she had a massive tit-job before she died... And that motherfucker Lex Luger took them away from us all... Hell has a special place set aside for that lowlife.

God bless Miss Elizabeth.

God damn that motherfucker!!!!

Completely unfair to blame Luger for her voluntary drug use. Chickenshit too. She's not around to see you be her white knight.

Completely unfair to blame Luger for her voluntary drug use. Chickenshit too. She's not around to see you be her white knight.

Go fuck yourself. This isn't the place for your cuntishness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back