• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Favorite Hot Sauce?!

In Costa Rica they always had this hot sauce on their tables for all meals. I forgot what it's called but I found it in HEB and I use that mainly now. It's borderline to hot\just right which is why I like it.

c1979bb0-6cef-49ce-aa1e-50857ada3608_1.d0006e78fe7d82820bf11c1aa034a308.jpeg

A well cooked Tobasco on my Spagetti sauce is one of my secrets!!

Tabasco is decent. I'll use it on eggs and hash browns if they don't have anything better.

I used to use Tapatio, but switched to Cholula since it's higher quality. Right now my favorite is Green Pepper Chalula, best hot sauce I've had.

1080-2T.jpg

it isn't even hot sauce- more like a mild vinegar sauce

it is about the worst hot sauce available.

I'm a fan of El Yucateco.

Gringo Bandito is also good.

Cholula.

Tabasco I'll use but it's like the Section 8 of hot sauces.

Pepper Plant hot sauces are pretty damn good if you can find them. The habanero and garlic are my favorite.
The-Pepper-Plant-Group-400.jpg

Tobacco is more versatile I can put it almost on everything plus they make different types of hot sauce besides original

I haven't had Tabasco sauce in years. I guess I want to try it again just to see what the difference is since some of you guys are saying that it tastes different now. I greatly prefer the green jalapeno version. I also notice that a lot of places have Cholula or Tapatio.

Back