favorite halloween tv specials

Hey Arnold:Arnold's Halloween

Kenan and Kel :Two heads are better than none

Hey Arnold:Arnold's Halloween

Kenan and Kel :Two heads are better than none

i vaguely remember hey arnold having a great halloween episode. i couldn't remember the details so i left it off the list. but thanks i will check this out

I remember watching those as a kid.

n0mo.jpg

You just hit me right in my nostalgias. Never thought I'd see that posted here.

I want a dvd of just the halloween home improvement episodes. Some shows pride themselves on christmas specials, they prided themselves on halloween and they were always classic!!!

Treehouse of horror

Go ahead and lock the thread now.

This. I never watch the show any more but have the first ten seasons on dvd.

Been watching all the treehouse episodes throughout october to get in the spirit.

Still love them.

That sleep hollow cartoon was the shit back in the day. Still hold up really well too.

Someone else already mentioned south park. The early seasons in particular had great halloween eps. I wonder if fresh prince had good ones?

The Simpsons
South Park
Peanuts

Not really a Halloween special, but it's something of a tradition to watch with my kids every year: Daffy Duck's Quackbusters.

banner_674.jpg

the Boy Meets world Halloween episode when they all get locked in the school overnight with a serial killer and Mr. Finny takes a pencil to the skull

also agree with those who mention the Samurai Champloo one and all the South Park ones

my personal favorite South Park Halloween was the woodland critters episode, the scene when Stan first finds out they're Satanic and they sacrifice one and have a blood orgy is maybe the funniest moment in the entire series

i loved the treehouse of horror that was Edgar Allen Poe inspired with Homer as the narrator of The Raven

"Quote the Raven, eat my shorts" lol

my personal favorite South Park Halloween was the woodland critters episode, the scene when Stan first finds out they're Satanic and they sacrifice one and have a blood orgy is maybe the funniest moment in the entire series
The messed up part about this is I think this was a Christmas special.

Damn all this talk makes me want to watch it. Is it anywhere online?

I'm honestly not sure. It's on tv around this time, but we own it on a dvd with the xmas and thankgsiving specials, so we just put it in around this time and enjoy.

The messed up part about this is I think this was a Christmas special.

haha you're completely right

i can't believe i forgot that, the episode is even called "woodland critter Christmas"

it's just so gory and Satanic that i thought of it when someone said South Park Halloween specials

i suppose my favorite Halloween South Park would be Korn's groovy pirate mystery or whatever that one's called

most of the Roseanne halloween specials, if they're on i watch em. besides the episodes being funny, i always imagined my fam holding halloween the way the connors do. sadly my fam dont celebrate shit so i live it through these episodes.

I know it doesn't hold up well, but this was a big part of my childhood Halloween traditions

Back