favorite grappling channels

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
whats your fav channels to watch on youtube? brian Peterson might be mine overall

Don’t really have a fav but I’ll mostly watch Bernardo. That invisible bjj guy does a pretty good job as well.

I would've mentioned bjjscout, but for some reason he's turned into a gossip magazine.

Don’t really have a fav but I’ll mostly watch Bernardo. That invisible bjj guy does a pretty good job as well.

I like Bernardo too - he gets great guests onto his channel and he's so positive about everything lol. I also like Chewjitsu and good ol' Stephen Kesting

I like Bernardo too - he gets great guests onto his channel and he's so positive about everything lol. I also like Chewjitsu and good ol' Stephen Kesting
i think chewjitsu is good for beginners but not for browns and up hes great in giving advice for beginners ect

kesting kinda falls into that boat as well

There are honestly a lot. I'm surprised nobody mentioned Lachlan Giles. He has an amazing amount of good content from basics to advanced stuff. He's a great teacher as well. Jon Thomas is another one that hasn't been mentioned. I don't watch him as often because his game and mine seem to be totally different, but he's a very good instructor.

I would've mentioned bjjscout, but for some reason he's turned into a gossip magazine.
yeah its a shame his breakdown videos where what made his channel really good

I think its because he probably doesnt like to do them as much and mainly all the copyright strikes from the UFC

There are honestly a lot. I'm surprised nobody mentioned Lachlan Giles. He has an amazing amount of good content from basics to advanced stuff. He's a great teacher as well. Jon Thomas is another one that hasn't been mentioned. I don't watch him as often because his game and mine seem to be totally different, but he's a very good instructor.

These are the two I came to say as well.

Lachlan giles is far and away the best channel on YouTube BJJ wise. He's Danaher but concise, and free.

Jon Thomas is great as well, will give you lots of details about what to do when the opponent reacts certain ways.

Another less big name i haven't seen dropped is zombieproofbjj; good 'mini breakdowns' of things like That Thing you saw That Guy do to That Other Guy at The Event last weekend.

Another less big name i haven't seen dropped is zombieproofbjj; good 'mini breakdowns' of things like That Thing you saw That Guy do to That Other Guy at The Event last weekend.
yeah they are pretty decent too

Back