Favorite fight scenes in a movie or TV show

Anything with Tony Jaa is usually pretty entertaining

Not sure if the footchase technically qualifies as a fight, but yeah -- ONG BAK was a refreshing step-up in Asian action films. The stunts were incredible and the action straight up bananas.

i prefer The Protector to Ong Bak…….

am i crazy?
Ong Bak is a better movie, clearly, but i like the fights better in Protector. The stairs fight long take, and then fighting the roided up goons w/ elephant tusks to cut tendons? he sonic boom kicks a guy outta a helicopter FFS

bruh

in fact, the only long take fight scene i can recall even coming close to the Protector scene ( i actually prefer it) is the one from Universal Soldier: Day of Reckoning before Adkins takes on JCVD

i prefer The Protector to Ong Bak…….

am i crazy?
Yeah, I think that's HOW they test for full-blown schizophrenia. I mean, that's what I heard. Hey I'm no doctor, what do you want from me?

It's hard to relate to this fight (I fight more like Statham in Transporter 2), but something about it has always been special...

<21>

That was horrible. But damn, Theron's ass in those pants is must-see TV.

Mine are Bane and Bats in TDR even tho you guys hate that movie. But the ambience and the dialogue sold it. Plus the frustration of Bats not being able to hurt him.
Never liked the fight scenes in the Nolan trilogy because Bats looks so stiff and slow but I guess it's more to do with the suit than the choreography. BvS warehouse scene was dope. Wonder why nobody's posted Bruce Lee vs Chuck Norris yet.

The fighting scene in the bathroom is insane. I really enjoyed it at that time.

Kiss of the Dragon had some great fight scenes. The last one being my favorite. Always enjoyed how Jet Li used straight punches most of the time no crazy wild hooks.

Fully nude wet naked gang girl who had her shower interrupted vs. Johnny Utah.

Lethal Weapon the original film ending

Enter the Dragon.

Honourable mentions to

Karate Kid and The Last Dragon.

John Wick fights are entertaining

The monkey fighter scenes from bloodsport, obviously...

So that's who Jon Jones is paying tribute to. Lol

I've always wondered, is that a real fighting style or were the film makers being racially retarded?

Back