• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Favorite Disney Villian

tumblr_mekw3r6fZ41rcg3p1o1_400.gif

Chernabog from Fantasia. Not your typical Disney movie or villain but one I never forgot.

Scar would be my second.

Where's the option for Little Mermaid's Penis Castle or Lion King Sex Cloud?

I like Cruella and the Maleficent chick. I would do them both. Especially, Glenn Close, as Cruella.

I was surprised to see Angelina as Maleficent, in the upcoming movie. I think she will do a good job. It's a good role for her. She was looking pretty sexy in the trailer. as well.

Scar, Jafar, and Sher Kahn are my favorite, in that order.

Tie between Hades and Scar but i voted for Scar

Frollo is clearly the most evil. All he wants is to murder children and rape gypsies.

For those that haven't seen the movie, Frollo killed some gypsies and was going to murder a gypsy baby by drowning it, but was stopped by his boss. The baby grew up to be Quasimodo, who Frollo ruined by locking him up in Notre Dame tower. He's basically a racist sadist who wants a gypsy genocide.

tumblr_mekw3r6fZ41rcg3p1o1_400.gif

Chernabog from Fantasia. Not your typical Disney movie or villain but one I never forgot.

Scar would be my second.

Agree 100%

Night On Bald Mtn was so badass you forgot it was Disney (demons, undead, and tits)

Malificent gets me all hot and bothered

Maley.JPG

I vote Maleficent as well. The imagery they used with her is pretty cool and I think for the most part she flies under the radar with Disney fans. It's too bad the character will get all "Hot Topic'd" when that new movie comes out.

Oddly enough, I have never seen a Disney movie. (Of course I mean the animated ones for children.)

Damn, they are a staple of most people's childhoods.

Where the hell is Shere Khan the Tiger? Are you out of your mind? I mean seriously, are you lacking in brain cells?

Shere Khan the Tiger >>>>all of those villains combined.

[YT]HRdMQYVcpwg[/YT]

Where the hell is Shere Khan the Tiger? Are you out of your mind? I mean seriously, are you lacking in brain cells?

Shere Khan the Tiger >>>>all of those villains combined.

[YT]HRdMQYVcpwg[/YT]

wp_shere_khan_one_more_time_by_apmaddog-d3awwc8.jpg

He does clean up nice in a suit....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wat
Back