• Black Sheep

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Berverly Hills Ninja

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Almost Heroes

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
beverly-hills-ninja-comedy.gif

He was also great in Dirty Work when he says his nose was bit off by a Saigon whore

Too tough of a call between Tommy Boy and Beverly Hills Ninja. Good memories of watching the former in 7th grade math, and the latter in the theater with a childhood friend and a giant bag of Starburst candies at my side. Went with the former.

1.) Tommy Boy
2.) Black Sheep
3.) Almost Heroes
4.) Beverly Hills Ninja

I liked Black Sheep the best
Black Sheep was good and possibly better than Tommy Boy. To me they are almost hand in hand. If you love one, you love the other.
The How's the weather up there bed bunks scene, the Kill Whitey scene. It has some damn good funny moments that I'll still say randomly today.

Last edited:
Tommy Boy and Beverly Hills Ninja are the most memorable for me, but there are moments in movies like Black Sheep and Dirty Deeds that make me laugh too.

The thing that always struck me about Farley was that, although he was fat, he seemed like a pretty athletic guy. Even though it was played for comedy, he could sprint around and move pretty explosively. I bet he could hit pretty hard on a football/rugby field.

The thing that always struck me about Farley was that, although he was fat, he seemed like a pretty athletic guy. Even though it was played for comedy, he could sprint around and move pretty explosively. I bet he could hit pretty hard on a football/rugby field.
There's something called cocaine that he liked

As a Chris Farley movie connoisseur, I selected Black Sheep as that movie has more classic Farley freakouts in it. Him rocking it out at the concert and yelling Kill Whitey is still one of the funniest Farley moments ever.

Almost Heroes is also under rated , the look on his face when the lady cracks the egg open to help Matthew Perry was classic.

My personal favourite is Beverly Hills Ninja but I love Tommy Boy and Black Sheep. Almost Heroes is the one I’ve seen the least and probably haven’t seen in like 22-25 years probably.

Oh ya, the dude was very athletic. He was just 100 pounds overweight...heh.

Back