Favorite Cheat Foods

MuyThaiFighter

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Yes, I'm sure this topic has been touched upon many, many times. And no, I didn't use the search function.

My faves: Veggie pizza, "natural" potato chips, "natural" tortilla chips and salsa. Ribs. Wings.

What are the "best" cheat foods? Ones that you don't eat regularly, but aren't too bad calorically?

multigrain chips and salsa aren't really cheat food ..i eat em regularly.subway sub fully loaded (roast chicken) is what I usually go overboard with.that or pizza with the works and ranch dressing for the crust.Life is too short to watch EVERY single thing you eat.Plus i'm 21 and I can run it off in an afternoon.

cereal and skinny cow ice cream sandwiches.
oh, and anything ordered from a bar
: P

I'm attempting to make (somewhat) healthy chicken nachos with flax chips, fat free sour cream, and low fat cheese as we speak.

yeah dude those are awesome ...

some cut up grilled chicken breasts,salsa,fat free SC and some low fat cheddar cheese is awesome when watchin a game

Yes, I'm sure this topic has been touched upon many, many times. And no, I didn't use the search function.

My faves: Veggie pizza, "natural" potato chips, "natural" tortilla chips and salsa. Ribs. Wings.

What are the "best" cheat foods? Ones that you don't eat regularly, but aren't too bad calorically?

I like to eat tortilla chip after tortilla chip while reading the same thread that has been posted 100 different times.

um

anything mcdonalds

well either that or buffalo wings

I don't have any "good" cheat food.

My usual cheat is a Five Guys bacon cheeseburger with cajun fries. That probably tops 1000 calories EASY, and it's not even close to good for you.

Toasted sandwhiches with peanut butter, cheese, honey and banana.

M&M Blizzard from DQ.....gonna become a sunday treat.

Famous Dave's BBQ: 3 meat combo with roast chicken, brisket, and pulled pork. (2 nights ago, and damn it was good.)

I said it b4 in another similar thread and ill say it again, lol

Chips Ahoy! Chewy Oatmeal Cookies
517cY3p0uoL._AA280_PIbundle-5,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg

When I go to the supermarket and go down the isle that has these cookies...I turn my head. Ive been doing pretty good though. Ill buy them like once every 2 months or something.
Other than that...Pizza.

Back