Fav Brock Win

• Herring

• Couture

• Mir

• Carwin

• Rock - SummerSlam 02

• Undertaker - WM XXX

Results are only viewable after voting.
...they have decisions in pro wrestling?
No, the decision to make Brock Lesnar be the one who took Undertaker's undefeated streak was bad. He was a part timer who did nothing to build up other stars at the time. So you just had Brock, who was there once every few months, beating your most prestigious WrestleMania match.

Wasn't his biggest win, but my favorite lesnar moment was when he sent Herring ass over teakettle across the ring from the first right cross he threw. Riding him like a bull at the end was good for a laugh too considering heath had been talking some shit about the pro wrastler.

No, the decision to make Brock Lesnar be the one who took Undertaker's undefeated streak was bad. He was a part timer who did nothing to build up other stars at the time. So you just had Brock, who was there once every few months, beating your most prestigious WrestleMania match.

Ah... my only knowledge of WWF is basically late 80s to perhaps 90 or 91. Hogan and Macho Man were work horses who put it on the line either way to push stories.

1. mir 2 - was just awesome seeing mir get wrecked after all his pre fight thrash talk, where were those intricacies of details of maneuvers that he still doesn't even know the names of frank?

2. carwin - this was frustrating because i am a carwin fan and wanted him to get the belt, but seeing brock over come that beatdown in the first round and pull that sub off was awesome!

UFC116-ShaneCarwinWink-300-sg.gif

Back