Fav wrestling podcast/show on Youtube that you follow?

tucan89

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Been really into the pro wrestling shoot interview and channels for years and always looking for suggestions. I use to listen to STW w/Brother Love every friday until he went back to WWE, listen to a lot of Jim Cornette I don't about his outdated views on wrestling I love him lol. Tried listening to Eric Bischoffs show but basically if it doesn't involve the NWO he goes the ol " I can't recall" route. Solomonster on Youtube is also pretty good also. Recently got into keepin it 100 w/Konnan but its not that good lol but they produce content everyday so I will take it. What about y'all?

You see that av?
He could go listen to Martha Stewart for all I care

lNA5TZh.gif

I listen to cornettes videos once they're on youtube, and hannibal tv

Rvdtito4life....next rounds on me if anyone here even remembers those douchebags.

I usually just do the clips of shows. I do like keeping it 100 with disco and konnan. The best moment was konnan being so high he went over the results of raw from the previous year lol. Disco just went with it. There co-host is highly annoying though

Rvdtito4life....next rounds on me if anyone here even remembers those douchebags.

I usually just do the clips of shows. I do like keeping it 100 with disco and konnan. The best moment was konnan being so high he went over the results of raw from the previous year lol. Disco just went with it. There co-host is highly annoying though
I remember the youtube wrestling community in the mid-late 2000s lol. Used to watch truthslayer and some others

I remember the youtube wrestling community in the mid-late 2000s lol. Used to watch truthslayer and some others

I wanna say he's still on there. But yeah man shit was wild. Rvdtito actually got sponsorship from tna but one of them said something like "i met Dixie Carter and I hugged that bitch" lol dumbasses.

I wanna say he's still on there. But yeah man shit was wild. Rvdtito actually got sponsorship from tna but one of them said something like "i met Dixie Carter and I hugged that bitch" lol dumbasses.
I recall them being partnered with tna as well, they had their channel revamped and everything. Then it just died and got inactive

truthslayer, crazy mike, spinnernet, etc. can’t even believe I can remember a lot of those guys. In hindsight, a lot of them were just obsessed with Indy wrestling.

I recall them being partnered with tna as well, they had their channel revamped and everything. Then it just died and got inactive

truthslayer, crazy mike, spinnernet, etc. can’t even believe I can remember a lot of those guys. In hindsight, a lot of them were just obsessed with Indy wrestling.

Maybe you can help me out lol. There was a guy who I would watch but he didn't have a huge following. He had curly black hair, his camera was low quality. Older guy looked like he did some drugs...think he admitted it. Did a video with truthslayer once. I just remember he quit because his ex wife abused there kids or something and someone on the wrestling forum shared a link to it and it sounded rough. You by chance know who I'm talking about?

Maybe you can help me out lol. There was a guy who I would watch but he didn't have a huge following. He had curly black hair, his camera was low quality. Older guy looked like he did some drugs...think he admitted it. Did a video with truthslayer once. I just remember he quit because his ex wife abused there kids or something and someone on the wrestling forum shared a link to it and it sounded rough. You by chance know who I'm talking about?
Moralvirus? Was he white, asian, black etc,

I think spinnernet was the first wrestling youtuber I followed. Seemed like he had a bit of a melt down between all the online drama and the state of wwe at the time.

Back