fav Emer'Gen-C flavor?

supersudo

Purple Belt
Reaction score
i haven't tried out all the flavors so i was wondering which ones u guys like th most since a lot of u take this and i started recently... i didn't like grape flavor.. but tangerine flavor is pretty good..

what's your favorite? :wink:

I have tried the raspberry and it isn't bad.

what?.. come on ppl, i know there are more than 2 ppl who drink Emer'Gen-C here.. this stuff works wonders..

i just tried lemon-lime today.. i'd say the sour-ness is pretty strong.. still good though.. :D

Works wonders? Its a fizzy vitamin drink. How is it any different than takin a multivitamin? I only took it because I got it real cheap and thought it would be fun. It is quite expensive to take on a regular basis IMO. Works pretty well for hangovers though.

it's a "super energy booster!".. i notice a big change in energy especially when taken on an empty stomach... :wink:

it's even featured on the "Favorite witchdoctor remedies" thread!..

just tried out rasberry... it wasn't was i expected.. i give it 4.5/10

gonna try out strawberry tomorrow!!! :D

Works wonders? Its a fizzy vitamin drink. How is it any different than takin a multivitamin? I only took it because I got it real cheap and thought it would be fun. It is quite expensive to take on a regular basis IMO. Works pretty well for hangovers though.

It works wonders specifically for colds. That's what it was made for. When you're sick, if you take it, you won't feel like you been hit by a truck. You'll feel normal, just with the sniffles. It's so powerful I've had people I know take it for a day or two, then stop because they felt so good they thought it cured the cold that fast, and felt like shit when they stopped.

I HATE all the flavors though. Emergen-C = lightly flavored ass.

I was gonna get some emergen-c as recommended for my cold in another thread, but when I found out it was a drink and not some kinda of pill, I was a little apprehensive, so I asked the pharmacist (sp?) and she said drinking a lot of orange juice and taking vitamin c pills pretty much has the same effect.

I was a little apprehensive, so I asked the pharmacist (sp?) and she said drinking a lot of orange juice and taking vitamin c pills pretty much has the same effect.

He was only a little bit off. Drinking Pedialyte and taking Vitamin C pills would have a similar effect.

I think my sister has some of that ^ for my nephew when hes sick, I'll have to steal some off her.

Yeah, it's pretty magical and people overlook it. Pedialyte is great for hangovers as well. It's hydration, vitamins, and electrolytes...all the things you're body saps when you have hangovers or are sick. If you take the vitamin C pills with it (1000mg to match Emergen-C), then you have the cold battling aspect. Emergen-C is pretty cheap and convenient considering though. Bye the time you buy a bottle of C pills of equal strength and Pedialyte, you end up spending the same amount of money. So if you're ever out and just think about it, it's worth the $12. You get a buttload of packets to one box.

King Kabuki said:
So if you're ever out and just think about it, it's worth the $12. You get a buttload of packets to one box.

$12?.. how much come in that?.. i get 36packets for $8.50 either online (with no tax) or $8.50 at my local wal-mart

tangerine, and i cant do much.. gnc is the only local store, ill order online next time.

u guys are paying $3.50 more than normal!!!!

Wal-mart doesn't make money selling Emergen-C, we ATTEMPT to. With the Gold Card discount the price isn't much different though.

i tried the strawberry today.. i say it's better than raspberry.. however.. i still think tangerine is better... i give strawberry a 7/10

after my supply runs out in a few months, i'll look into trying out original orange flavor :D

i dont know what flavor is good, i've never had any. where do you find this? i couldnt find any at rite aid. usually when i'm sick i'll just drink some airbourne in addition to some green tea with lemon n honey.

Back