Opinion Fauci gets warm washcloth on the a$$ treatment, Kim Iverson quits Hill

By far the best commentator The Hill Rising ever had.

Her latest upload today - She talks about how just after Biden tested positive for covid on July 21st, she jokingly tweeted this:

Hope to see her on Rogan soon.

Last edited:
I'm becoming a big fan.
Subscribing to her channel and all the other stuff that helps promote whatever she's doing.

Respect to her. The machine didn't want to see her expose all of Fauci's obvious lies. If you don't make yourself available to answer hard hitting questions, then you obviously have something to hide. The government and their corporate shills have been protecting this guy for far too long.

Respect to her. The machine didn't want to see her expose all of Fauci's obvious lies. If you don't make yourself available to answer hard hitting questions, then you obviously have something to hide. The government and their corporate shills have been protecting this guy for far too long.

Sad thing is there's a major segment of the population waiting for the next batch of coolaid their concocting. Same group that drank to the dregs everything concerning the Russia Collusion Hoax along with Maddow's personal urine flavoring for that extra wow! factor.
No one would really care except they vote and got us started right off the bat with the Afghan disaster and were living in "the rest of the story".

I used to be a big fan of The Hill Rising. They used to be a program where someone from the left and someone from the right would actually agree on a number of issues, but from their own unique point of view.

However, in the past few months, it seems like they are devolved into the typical "Left and Right disagreements until the next commercial break" that was typical of 90's cable news programs.

I find it frustrating that Fauci, a long time policy maker, can send a list of "approved" journalists that he will take questions from ahead of time. I truly believe both The Hill and Fauci's office must be transparent if Kim's statements are true.

With that said, this situation reminds me of something Tim Russert mentioned a long time ago. He knew part of his job was to ask just hard enough questions to ensure viewers stay interested in his show, but easy enough questions to ensure guests wanted to come on his show.

She seems a little too prone to tinfoil for my taste.

She's was the best person on that show. Generic White Conservative guy and Generic White Liberal guy couldn't be more bland. Brianna just rambles the same nonsense even when it has zero to do with the topic at hand. The format is so stale, really needs a shake up.

I once liked her but it was pretty clear she wanted to have a bigger audience and started to shift her views accordingly. She went from having a progressive left audience to now a primarily right-wing audience.

Also, if some of you all are going to call me a China simp you can't listen to takes like this and support what she says. It is timestamped only a few minutes. You might cringe though so be warned.

I once liked her but it was pretty clear she wanted to have a bigger audience and started to shift her views accordingly. She went from having a progressive left audience to now a primarily right-wing audience.

Also, if some of you all are going to call me a China simp you can't listen to takes like this and support what she says. It is timestamped only a few minutes. You might cringe though so be warned.

This "Person X only shifted more right for money" accusation is so old and tired at this point.

Keep pretending that 2020 and 2021 didn't force a lot of apolitical and liberal people to start siding with the right. Whether it's suburban moms against CRT voting red for the first time (and likely will continue voting red this midterm election) or spiritual, nature loving hippies rejecting both covid lock downs and covid vaccines.

If anything the old school liberals who stick with the modern left/democrats are the real sellouts - especially if they are punk rock "rage against the machine" liberals.

Last edited:
Again, the lazy grifter accusation.

Keep pretending that 2020 and 2021 didn't force a lot of apolitical and liberal people to start siding with the right. Whether it's suburban moms against CRT voting red for the first time (and likely will continue voting red this midterm election) or spiritual, nature loving hipsters and hippies being against covid restrictions and refusing the vaccines.

Are all these people grifters, too?

If she is so pro-freedom then why does she play softball with Russia and China who do far worse? Look at the video I posted and tell me you don't think she sounds completely insane. This was around the time she decided to completely abandon her worldview. People don't just change like that in my opinion, especially as an adult.

This "Person X only shifted more right for money" accusation is so old and tired at this point.

"I really liked her at one point, when she had views that brought in a progressive audience, like myself. As soon as she started saying things that clashed with my feelings, I knew she was only in it for the money."

These people are cartoon characters.

Back