Social Father arrested at School Board Meeting - School Board Aware of Attack in May Email

leftism is a sick/dysfunctional ideology and when lefties are in charge it leads to sick/dysfunctional society.

most normal ppl were/are passive to it cause it doesn't affect them or their family personally and are too busy with their everyday life.

this is gonna change soon cause more and more ppl are experiencing destructive nature of leftist ideology, and usual name calling and accusation of bigotry to silence any opposition will no longer work

There are levels to this. What happened in this school is about a 9/10 level. Just below murder.

What Gruden did was extremely disrespectful but not even in the same universe when it comes to abhorrent behavior. Especially when you yourself have more than likely said equally as abhorrent words in your own lifetime. The only difference is you weren't caught so now you get to sit and judge from your virtuously hypocritical position.

Well that and he’s more than likely a nobody so no one cares what he says.

There are levels to this. What happened in this school is about a 9/10 level. Just below murder.

What Gruden did was extremely disrespectful but not even in the same universe when it comes to abhorrent behavior. Especially when you yourself have more than likely said equally as abhorrent words in your own lifetime. The only difference is you weren't caught so now you get to sit and judge from your virtuously hypocritical position.

I served in the military for 24 years.

Trust me there was ZERO tolerance. Don't believe me, go to any military event and start spouting racist language and tell me what happens.

ZERO tolerance. No excuses.

Are you really comparing words in an email to anal rape in a high school bathroom?

in a lefty world saying mean things to a "marginalized" person could be viewed worse of a crime than anal rape.

its all about oppressor vs oppressed

if the oppressor is on the receiving end of a crime and the oppressed is committing a crime then lefties look away and pretend it didn't happen or its not that big of a deal

This story needs to go viral to destroy that school’s reputation.

Last edited:
For the record before you lose your shit, I feel the school officials who kept quiet this predators actions and allowed him back into a different HS should he criminally prosecuted.

Stop pretending you care about a school boards decision here. You only care about this topic because it involves a transgender kid. School boards all over the US are putting politics (COVID mandates) before a children’s well-being but since you agree with their political reasonings you have 0 problem with it. Children have died because of lack of mandates but you keep on being you because it’s such a low percentage yet you can’t make the same distinction here.

I look forward to your fake outrage and trying to guilt me over this issue. I stand with children and their well-being. You want to turn this into political BS.

i know most lefties are confused and have trouble understanding basic biology that most rational ppl have no problem with so let me help you out:

theres a difference between human with a penis (human male/man) and human with a vagina (human female/woman).

a human with a penis is naturally sexually attracted and physically stronger than a human with a vagina.

for that reason its a good idea to have these 2 types of humans go to separate bathrooms.

this shouldn't be that complicated

it also has nothing to do with lefty absurd decision to impose covid mandates on school kids.

these mandates do way more harm than good.

How your feeling? We both know your stance on COVID. You don’t care about mandates in schools which impact the health of children but let’s make this about transgender and not a sick individual. The school board and principles destroyed a young girl by protecting a predator.

Harming kids?? Lol.,. Ok. I have 4 kids in school. Junior high through College. 2 wear masks and 2 don’t…

Im not worried about any of them. They’ve had friends get it.

The flu is more serious than Covid for kids. Take your garbage opinion and chuck it I the trash.

These mandates and lockdowns have done far more damage to kids mental health than covid could have ever done. One of my kids has to wear a mask in public everywhere because she gets anxiety now when she’s not wearing one. She also went into a bad depression during the school lockdowns.

So take your liberal garbage judgment and Go fuck your self

Some of those teachers or school staff are certainly going to jail for this. You can't cover up an incidence of juvenile rape. That's a serious crime.

Not commenting on what did or didn't happen, but I fund it funny that if a Chick claims a dude raped her there's a chorus of "innocent until proven guilty" and "she just regrets fucking him"; but let it allegedly be a trans individual and it's straight to summary execution.

false equivalency. you really think it's the gender rules that resulted in this rape? Anyone could dress up as a woman and sneak into the bathroom to do this. You are suggesting simply going into a women's restroom as a male could turn you into a rapist. This sounds a lot like "well she was dressed in a skirt so she was asking for it" if this were to occur at a drunken frat party. One that would be attended by a supreme court justice.
From what i understand the rapist is charged with rape and outside actors are trying to use this as a media spectacle to promote their agenda.
Look I would not want men in the women's restroom if I had a daughter but in no way am I delusional enough to think this is why rape happens.

No, if a dude dressed up like a woman and entered the restroom in a NON clown world. The girls in said bathroom would scream and the BOYS would beat the shit out of him.

But in CLOWN world a screaming girl would be labeled sexist, homophobic and probably racist. And the boys beating the shit out of him would be labeled hate crime terrorists.

So what I'm saying, is this happened because we live in a clown world where people are afraid to speak out against bullshit like this.

false equivalency. you really think it's the gender rules that resulted in this rape? Anyone could dress up as a woman and sneak into the bathroom to do this. You are suggesting simply going into a women's restroom as a male could turn you into a rapist. This sounds a lot like "well she was dressed in a skirt so she was asking for it" if this were to occur at a drunken frat party. One that would be attended by a supreme court justice.
From what i understand the rapist is charged with rape and outside actors are trying to use this as a media spectacle to promote their agenda.
Look I would not want men in the women's restroom if I had a daughter but in no way am I delusional enough to think this is why rape happens.

People use to be practical and rational, men who dresses and pretend to be girls are not mentally stable, you don't want them in close quarters alone with a weaker female.

Have people become this stupid to the basic principles of survival?

Not commenting on what did or didn't happen, but I fund it funny that if a Chick claims a dude raped her there's a chorus of "innocent until proven guilty" and "she just regrets fucking him; but let it allegedly be a trans individual and it's straight to summary execution.

Well, according to the rape kit. She was either raped. Or took it analy willingly by a dude in drag.

Use your brain for once. Common sense makes one scenario MUCH MUCH more plausible.

This is not a woman saying a dude grabbed her butt 15 years ago. This is a girl IMMEDIATELY saying a dude in drag violently raped her in the ass.

Jesus, grow a fucking soul.

Not commenting on what did or didn't happen, but I fund it funny that if a Chick claims a dude raped her there's a chorus of "innocent until proven guilty" and "she just regrets fucking him"; but let it allegedly be a trans individual and it's straight to summary execution.

The person admitted, drop the tranny white knighting.

Back