Fat Cheerleaders

I miss the 80's and 90's when fat girls were ridiculed and shamed. You younger guys kowtowing to these land whales have only yourselves to blame.

This thread should be locked. Too much thought into the size of teenage girls going on here.

Ts has covert pics but won't post because the spank bank is sacred.
That hate wabk to fat mexican girls is a private affair.

local HS's stadium and there happened to be a pep rally practice on the field. So I glanced up

imgbin-chris-hansen-to-catch-a-predator-television-actor-know-your-meme-sad-man-gif-jzh1XvHYQ2VVu9BighWjSDB9d.jpg

The hot girls actually play sports now so only the unathletic ones join cheerleading. If you wanna peep teen ass go check out volleyball and soccer practice.

Haha yes soccer practice. I walk my dog at an oval the local high school uses for sport, the shorts they wear for P.E. are not long...

I don’t stare or anything but a creeper would have a field day .

This thread should be locked. Too much thought into the size of teenage girls going on here.
actually the problem is not enough thought goes into the size of teenage and younger girls. People some how think this problem will fix itself when they become adults, and what the OP identifies is the same problem for young gals between the age of 20-30 too.

look at this trend and where it is going. From obesity being rare to it being predominant in more than half the population.

This is a disaster.

iZJrN4r.png

ZGORaQP.png

2005 obesity is prevalent everywhere

GzAGTma.png

2030 trend if unabaited is a disaster

qyVPboG.png

The guy cheerleaders will need to lift with two hands on the pussy instead of the traditional one hand on the pussy.

I love me some NFL cheerleader tbh
ddc8454308c73713aff3641e8fb6a880.gif

187643ae673f947a3b13c3040d630b90.jpg

yum-gif-2.gif
one of the most perverted things I do is buy chargers tickets infront of the cheerleaders and use binoculars even though im sitting like 15 ft away from them.

Back