Fastlane main event prediction

Do it

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lesnar will be taken out by the Wyatts and there will be a screwy finish so Ambrose and Reigns both get to face HHH at WM. BOOK IT

Well I did put multiple votes option

WWE love Roman, they've been building him vs. Triple H for a while. Will be very surprised if he doesn't win.

And Roman will turn heel on Ambrose at WM to be the new corporate champ (which will follow up Cena turning heel against Taker).

And Roman will turn heel on Ambrose at WM to be the new corporate champ (which will follow up Cena turning heel against Taker).
That would have been great at Survivor Series, that ship has sailed in my opinion.

Reigns / Ambrose controversy that spills over to Raw and then still isn't settled. 3 way at Mania

I predict Roman's hair will be wet.

RR_Wink_zps01jz81wl.0.gif

WEAK ending!

I have to agree. With the exception of Lesnar's (limited) involvement this felt more like a Raw main event than a special.

My only other real thought of the night is in regards to R-Truth and Goldust. Isn't this the exact same angle they ran with Cody? Where Goldust is trying ot help but keeps fucking everything up?

I think the creative well has run dry. It'll be interesting to see if there's any truth to the CM Punk return rumors. They desperately need him.

HHH should book himself to squash Reigns in a minute. Cancel your network subscription.

Back