Fast & Furious Presents: HOBBS AND SHAW

If you have seen HOBBS AND SHAW, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Tyrese’s reaction......

tenor.gif

Fast and furious have their own cinematic universe.

I see this as a solo film branching off of it.

Fuck those greedy bitches breaking up the family #TeamTyrese
Fuck Tyrese's bitchass. He was only kept around for nostalgia sake from probably the literally worst film in the series compared to the other movies.

Fuck Tyrese's bitchass. He was only kept around for nostalgia sake from probably the literally worst film in the series compared to the other movies.

Yeah I agree

2 fast 2 furious only cool moment was the opening race

Yeah I agree

2 fast 2 furious only cool moment was the opening race
I'll admit as a kid "ejecto seato" got me laughing...

Now, I get pissed off how they destroy that Yenko and the Challenger.

Nah, the fourth film is easily the worst. So fucking boring.

I'd rather watch 2 Fast 5x in a row than watch F&F again once.

Please Hollywood, stop making these god-awful movies. Let this franchise die. It's outlived its shelf life by about 7 movies at this point, and it doesn't need any more. Thanks.
Aren't they still making tons of money and every new one makes more than the last?

I don't follow this series but if I am correct above then Hollywood aint stopping nothing.

Aren't they still making tons of money and every new one makes more than the last?

I don't follow this series but if I am correct above then Hollywood aint stopping nothing.

Furious 7 made the most at $1.5 billion. I don't think it will be topped. That was the one that where Paul Walker died during production.

But the Fate of the Furious still made a shitload at $1.1 billion.

Except it's holding up the next 'regular' one, which is why Tyrese is crying about it

I like him and Luda's banter more than Rock and Statham's "who's tougher" schtick if I had to pick. So even though really Id prefer the whole crew, if they're gonna do spinoffs for those two they can at least do a regular movie without them instead pushing it back for them to do both

i dont consider anything after the 3rd movie to actually be related to the original

they dont even race anymore lol
4th one if you follow the storyline

after that it's

I'm still waiting for a Fast and the Furious / Jurassic Park crossover. It could legitimately happen if Universal would pull their head out of their ass and just do it. Easy $2 Billion gross, you can be sure.

Jurassic-Furious-700x300.jpg

Update: July 5, 2018

Idris Elba to Play the Villain in Fast and Furious Spinoff HOBBS AND SHAW

DlPxylO.jpg

Idris Elba will play the villain in the Fast and Furious spinoff, Hobbs and Shaw.

Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham will star in the feature, playing their Fast characters Luke Hobbs, the Diplomatic Security Service agent, and Deckard Shaw, one of the franchise's primary bad guys. The Crown actor Vanessa Kirby will also star.

The Fast franchise's veteran scribe Chris Morgan is writing the script, with Deadpool 2 director David Leitch set to helm.

Neal H. Moritz will produce via his Original Films, alongside Johnson and his Seven Bucks Productions partners, Dany Garcia and Hiram Garcia. Statham and Morgan will also produce with Kelly McCormick, Steven Chasman, Amanda Lewis, Ainsley Davies and Ethan Smith exec producing. Universal is set to release Hobbs and Shaw on July 26, 2019.

Elba, who was last seen in theaters in Avengers: Infinity War, will next lead the fifth season of Luther and is currently in production on the Netflix comedy series Turn Up Charlie, which he created and will star in.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...-fast-spinoff-starring-dwayne-johnson-1125120

Idris Elba is one of those infinitely talented dudes that will play shit roles just for the fun of it.

Not mad at that.

It appeals to the lowest common denominator. Bang bang boom boom explosions, fighting, tits, ass, and fast cars. Anyone that seriously enjoys this franchise should reevaluate their whole life. It's fucking asinine.

But it makes money because the fucking mouth breathers eat it up. So Hollywood keeps making sequels.

Lol..so we can put you down as a firm NO for this movie then.

Back