• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fast Food Chains That Are Struggling And Might Go Out Of Business Soon

Fuck what yall talking about, Subway is delicious, ate it twice last week, they go heavy on the veggies and I appreciate that
Mmm mmm!

Wish they would bring back deli mustard though, all they offer now is honey mustard, i dont appreciate that

Fuck what yall talking about, Subway is delicious, ate it twice last week, they go heavy on the veggies and I appreciate that
Mmm mmm!

Wish they would bring back deli mustard though, all they offer now is honey mustard, i dont appreciate that

People bitch about Subway’s prices and understandably so but I get really good coupons from them in the mail on what feels like a weekly basis.

i-understood-that-reference-chris-evans.gif

Fast food in general has gotten so pricey. Quality has gone drastically down hill since Covid too.

Most of the ones on the list, Sonic in my area specifically prices have jumped out of reality and the quality has sank to almost inedible levels.

Like what are they thinking.

Prime example, for lunch you can get a steak lunch(6oz sirloin) vegetable side and a salad at Saltgrass for LESS than a double cheeseburger meal at sonic.

Color me shocked they are having problems
I don't think I've eaten at a sonic in at least a decade, but I do go there once in a while to grab a cherry limeade, so I'd be sad to see that go.

Your purchase decision for food is based on a calories for money ratio or something?
This is the poorest thing I have ever heard.
@Revolver you are going to let that fly?

I didn’t mention price or money at all but since you mentioned it YES. It absolutely it is. BK sends me coupons in the mail all the time or I use the App. For the taste and value I’m picking this over Five guys. I’m not cheap when it comes to food cause I’ll spend a premium at nice restaurants and for quality ingredients. I’m not going to overpay for trash.

Because they're doing so bad they're going to go out of business twice

Let’s hope so, at least for Germany. An investigative Journalist did a documentary on them fucking twice in two years and it was abysmal, especially the lack of keeping up with hygiene standards. Don’t eat in a BK if you are in Germany. Google „Team Wallraff Burger King“

only one i miss on that list is quiznos why people do not like their subs do not get it

Fast food is supposed to be cheap. But the left went nuts and decided fast food workers should be paid livable wages. Paying someone $18-$20 an hour to do a job meant for part time high schoolers and retirees was always going to fail. Now add in inflation of cost of goods and it is not sustainable. People will eat garbage if its cheap, but not if it is as expensive as some better restaurants. There is also a saturation issue---How many places that sell Mexican take out do you need? By me we have Moes, Chipotle, Qdoba, Baja Fresh, Green Cactus, Taco Joes, Burritoville, Mariachis........not all are needed and will make it.

the minimum wage in my area also kicked up the prices almost overnight when they started radically raising it to first 17 an hour and i'm not sure what it is now but I think it's around 21, for flipping burgers. After covid the prices skyrocketed, i keep hearing supply issues as the reason, whatever that means.

Quizno's is so good.....

Unfortunately highly priced and quantity is nothing to write home about.

Wouldn't be surprised if the ones inside expensive rent malls will go away. Can't think of any malls here that have McD inside where as a kid, they all had one.

Rather go to a small business then any of those shit holes especially now that they're similar prices.

Not sure why Subway became the popular sandwich chain instead of Quiznos. Was it all the marketing with their pedo mascot? I haven't seen a Quiznos in years but I remember it being way better.
They got chincy with their meat and the prices went way to high before anyone else’s.
Used to love the one we had when it first opened , then they made those changes and went dead ass empty almost overnight.

They’ve been gone at least a decade probably closer to 15 years here.

Back