News "Fast" Eddie Hearn sues Jake Paul

Feldman is the only judge who didn't score the second Golovkin/Canelo fight for Canelo.

Jake Paul is represented by his agency that is Endeavor (who owns ufc) who will be the ones paying for lawyers.

Its different because he is a promoter now not just a disney kid turned heel doing goof ball pranks. Bad enough to have such a giant platform with gullible sheep followers talking out of your azz. Now you have to combine being legally responsible and having intimate knowledge of the business dealings of that fight. Its legit slander and defamation if he has no proof. I think Jake's mouth got him into some big trouble this time.

pretty sure there are some judges and refs that are getting paid off...

Jake Paul is represented by his agency that is Endeavor (who owns ufc) who will be the ones paying for lawyers.
Makes things interesting, the 100 mil threat won't scare, imagine taking matchroom to court, lawyers sifting through their finances and tactics, every company's nightmare. Can only be good for boxing, making promoters think twice about pulling their bullshit. The first shake up in over a century.

I recall Juanma Lopez getting in some shit for saying a ref was on the take. Its slander, no two ways about it.

Its freedom of speech and exercising an opinion. If you dont like the criticism dont be a shit judge

3 clowns if you include the TS

Its freedom of speech and exercising an opinion. If you dont like the criticism dont be a shit judge
Yet you are seeking attention in my thread with full clown nose & clown shoes. You are not welcomed in my thread.

"fREedOM -a- sPeACh"

Another dolt that has ZERO idea of what it means.
You legally & civilly can not make false derogatory,defamatory, & slanderous statements about an individual or business. If your statements have no proof or validity and cause damage to the buisness or the individuals reputation, income, or value you 100% can be found liable.
TY for consistently proving you still have zero basic understanding on ANY topic above a 3rd grade level.

Back