• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fantasy Football Rankings/Questions V 2.0 - Pryor Offense

So my friend came up with an interesting theory on Josh Gordon.

What if he checked himself into rehab just to piss off the browns so they'd release him? Then he's free to sign with the patriots.

1. Before the season, there were rumors that the browns might trade Gordon to the patriots. So they have interest.

2. The pats desperately need a deep threat

3. The pats have proven before that they're willing to use dirty tactics in order to win.

4. A similar scenario happened with legarret blount. He was on the Steelers, but wasn't getting many carries. Then the Pats RBs got hurt and they were suddenly in desperate need for a RB, preferably one that knows their system. Suddenly blount throws a tantrum during a Steelers game, he left the game and took a shower while they were still playing. Of course the Steelers release him and the Pats immediately pick him up. Very suspicious.

With Julius Thomas injured do I risk leaving him in or stick in Jack Doyle (colts)?

What if he checked himself into rehab just to piss off the browns so they'd release him? Then he's free to sign with the patriots.

1. Before the season, there were rumors that the browns might trade Gordon to the patriots. So they have interest.

3. The pats have proven before that they're willing to use dirty tactics in order to win.

4. A similar scenario happened with legarret blount. He was on the Steelers, but wasn't getting many carries. Then the Pats RBs got hurt and they were suddenly in desperate need for a RB, preferably one that knows their system. Suddenly blount throws a tantrum during a Steelers game, he left the game and took a shower while they were still playing. Of course the Steelers release him and the Pats immediately pick him up. Very suspicious.

<{hughesimpress}>

I mentioned that the other day too lol. Would be hilarious.

1PPR Pick Three -

T Pryor @ WAS A Cooper @ BAL Tyrell Williams vs. NO K Benjamin @ ATL Baldwin @ NYJ

1PPR Pick Three -

T Pryor @ WAS A Cooper @ BAL Tyrell Williams vs. NO K Benjamin @ ATL Baldwin @ NYJ

Wow, that's tough. Hard to bench Pryor but Miami's defense is a joke so it might have been a fluke... Cooper, Benjamin and Baldwin.

Consider Crowell @WAS over Miller vs TEN or Marvin Jones @Chi?

You can't bench Jones right now.

Lol everyone I ask has different answers. I want to start Baldwin but don't trust Wilson and that oline. I want to start KB but that goose egg is still haunting me. I want to sit Williams but that saints defense is so terrible.

Ware or McKinnon?

Id go with Mckinnon since Charles is back and the Steelers don’t give up much to RB’s as it is

Have to start KB, and MJJ. Would you start Cooks, or DT at 3rd WR spot?

What about Gronk @ BUF or Dwayne Washington @ CHI? Had Gronk in there, but with Brissett starting, I'm a bit nervous. PPR.

What about Gronk @ BUF or Dwayne Washington @ CHI? Had Gronk in there, but with Brissett starting, I'm a bit nervous. PPR.

I would rather start Gronk even with Brisset in than Washington.

I would rather start Gronk even with Brisset in than Washington.
Yeah, you're probably right...In your situation I'd start Cooks over DT. That SD/NOS game has shootout written all over it.

Yeah, you're probably right...In your situation I'd start Cooks over DT. That SD/NOS game has shootout written all over it.

Kind of what i was thinking.

Back