• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fantasy football discussion

llperez22

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Didn’t see a thread to discuss fantasy football on here and I do love me some fantasy football so here ya go!

im in 2 leagues and I have the 1st pick in one and the 2nd pick in the other. I’m gonna take mccaffrey 1st overall but I hope I don’t end up with him twice and he’s off the board in the league I pick 2nd. Drafting the same guy in the first round in both my leagues scares me in case an injury happens.

What’s the scoring format?

1 full point ppr
start 1qb, 2rb, 2wr, 1te, 1 flex

In a 2WR league I can see taking CMC at 1. JJ is the safer pick but the RBs coming back to you in the 2nd and 3rd will be fringe top 12 guys.

I'm in a 10 Team PPR Keeper League and have my draft today (Sunday).

I'm in a 10 Team PPR Keeper League and have my draft today (Sunday).
Is it the start up of the keeper league or has it been going for awhile? How does that work, you keep everyone you want or only get to select a few guys to keep?

Is it the start up of the keeper league or has it been going for awhile? How does that work, you keep everyone you want or only get to select a few guys to keep?

Our league has been going for years. You get three Keepers. You can keep them a max of three seasons. You draft them each year in the round that you first drafted them.

My Keepers

T. Hill
S. Diggs
T. Pollard

Finished my first draft. I made couple possible mistakes that I’d take back. I took Michael Pittman jr over some other solid wr’s like marquis brown, Courtland Sutton, drake london, Christian Kirk etc..
I also was the first person to grab a qb taking josh Allen to start the 3rd round. I could have taken some pretty good wr’s instead like ceedee lamb or aj brown

Should I start Josh Allen or Trevor Lawrence week 1?

bills play jets
Jags play colts

Should I start Josh Allen or Trevor Lawrence week 1?

bills play jets
Jags play colts
Id look to make a trade because youll be asking this question damn near every week between those two. But I have allen as my #1 qb so id roll with him. Plus colts might look rough and jags might get early lead and be able to run the ball a lot.

Back