Fan goes OFF on Cain Velasquez

G0DSPEED

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

"I was spending a gang of money to see you and UFC I knew this fight wasn't going to fucking happen ..And I'm supposed to pay full price for my UFC 207 Tix? Fk that thanks for saving me 1200$ in not fkn going no more cuz your ass gets pulled days from the fukin event days wtf!? Thanks for Ruining another great card AKA even cormier talks shit but he is the bitch that didn't show to UFC 197 witch I paid to see live in Vegas! Now fucking Velasquez trying to fuk me over again I bought 207 Tix and again aka can't answer the fukin bell?? Be a fucking man you pussies! Come see mee I'll b in Vegas Nye 6'5 270 and fukin pissed off CME!!!!!"

just saw the comment, dude has 6 followers and 0 posts... I have a feeling he is really 5'5 130

So you told him off on twitter then came here to tell everyone about it

Lol at the ending, I'm sure one of the top HW's is terrified of this random fan.

I doubt he reads his Instagram. Like most fighters, Cain uses it to plaster sponsorships and shit.

"I was spending a gang of money to see you and UFC I knew this fight wasn't going to fucking happen"

Well shit, maybe don't spend the money?

Buys tickets to see AKA fighters, gets mad when AKA fighters don't show....

<DrakeLaugh>

Sans the terrible grammar and vocabulary, he's not wrong.

Cute little collage you made there though, Cain. Looks like you found your true calling.

"Fuck your rainbows. I paid $2000 to fly to Vegas to see you fight" still takes the cake

What a loser douche. Pay your child support first before you buy tickets.

Last edited:
iu

He´s not wrong tho
his spelling and grammar are, but his point is absolutely correct.

AKA needs to fix their shit or the UFC needs to start booking replacements as soon as a fight is signed for all AKA fighters. DC vs Jones for the belt? Let's book Rumble because DC might not make it. Cain vs Werdum? More like Werdum vs JDS. Khabib vs TFerg? More like TFerg vs unranked prospect (LW is pretty booked)

Back