Fan events during fight week (Khabib vs Ferguson)

The Invisible

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I will be in New York during the fight week of UFC 249, Khabib vs Ferguson. Probably no shot at getting tickets at a normal price, but as a European i'm also absolute stoked to experience fight week itself. Obviously I will attend the presser, but are there any other events that are for the public? Recently saw that they replaced the open workouts with Q&A things, but are there any other things scheduled?

So stoked!

Yes man. Glad you asked. On the day of the weigh ins there is a skipping competition with a TV cable wearing sunglasses. Winner gets a UFC hotdog brander.

Sounds like a good time, i was bummed it wasnt here in vegas for the same reason, i go to most pressers out here just because they are free. And its pretty fun too.

Yes man. Glad you asked. On the day of the weigh ins there is a skipping competition with a TV cable wearing sunglasses. Winner gets a UFC hotdog brander.

I heard about Tiramisu eating contest around the corner. Winner get free ticket to all you can eat Tiramisu buffé, everything Halal of course.

be careful my friend, this fight is cursed. I can see a scenario where the MMA gods are so angry that they ll throw Iran missiles on new york so the fight won't happen ...

Yeah I mean, I know I could Always reveal myself during a Q&A, but that's not really my cup of tea.

Hi guys,

I will be in New York during the fight week of UFC 249, Khabib vs Ferguson. Probably no shot at getting tickets at a normal price, but as a European i'm also absolute stoked to experience fight week itself. Obviously I will attend the presser, but are there any other events that are for the public? Recently saw that they replaced the open workouts with Q&A things, but are there any other things scheduled?

So stoked!
There is soccer game you can watch and it is Khabib vs Tony playing with Proper 12

Back