Famous Sherdog armchair psychologists, check out the staredowns

Tony still buying his sunglasses from Ross.

Dariush took a big deep breath after the staredown.

Tony via mad monk ninja shit. Round 1.

Oliviera ALWAYS intense as fuck during staredowns.

I liked the presser.
Tony certainly gave it some...PIzzaz!

excited for the fights. Looking good.

Oliveira's looking down on the lips, reminds me of conor doing it to khabib because he couldn't maintain eyecontact and kept saying blue lips. I hope it means nothing

Dariush with that big gulp at the end. 100% shook. Tony by ninja shit

I think both the Main and Co-main COULD be really competitive.

Having said that....both could end in the 1st round but ...it's always been that way.

Tony by Mad Ninja Monk Reptile Caucasus Windmill Don Quijote Spinning Shit.

If Rocky can change, everybody can change, but I kind of missed out on witnessing most of Oliveira's winning streak. So, the name Charles Oliveira, my first instinct - however unfair it may be right now - is to think of him losing to Cub and getting son'd by Felder. Also having Ls to Pettis, Cowboy, Lamas, Holloway and Jim Miller + missing weight 4x.

Meanwhile all I know about Chandler is he had some good fights with Eddie Alvarez.

This win streak Ollie and destroyer of Hooker match up still intrigues me, but I'm not feeling anything about it either way. No real hype, no preference. But if I had to pick one, I'd say Chandler cause he does seem to not be a quitter in any way and probably has a yuge chip on his shoulder to prove himself in the UFC.

As for co-main - I'm favoring Dariush cause having been active and fought new comers he seems more up to date with less mileage. Oliveira also kind of exposed how controllable Tony is on the ground and Dariush is very good there, too. If Beneil loses, it's probably cause he gets baited into some wild stand up shit. But I think he'll win. Tony seems very insecure.

Back