Pulp Fiction
Pineapple express

Also, the Ghostbuster remake....

Casablanca
The Wizard of Oz
Gone With the Wind

idk why someone wouldnt watch fight club

its a movie thats good for entertainment and a good commentary on society

Well, obviously you can't watch every movie in existence - but being on Sherdog and not having watched Fight Club, that's weird as fuck.

Thread title says it all. I've never seen Ghost or Schindler's List.

Never seen Schindler List either.

Yup, Schindlers List was the first movie I thought of when I saw this thread title.

Schindler's List

Schindler's List

Never seen Shindlers List either.

<{Joewithit}>

Schindler's List is Spielberg at the peak of his craft. Its a film that was selected by the Library of Congress for preservation for historical value. It was nominated for 12 Academy Awards and won 7. It is often cited as one of the greatest films ever made. Seriously guys, wtf?

Schindler's List premiered on November 30, 1993, in Washington, D.C. and it was released on December 15, 1993, in the United States. Often listed among the greatest films ever made,[4][5][6] it was also a box office success, earning $321.2 million worldwide on a $22 million budget. It was the recipient of seven Academy Awards (out of twelve nominations), including Best Picture, Best Director, Best Adapted Screenplay, and Best Original Score, as well as numerous other awards (including seven BAFTAs and three Golden Globes). In 2007, the American Film Institute ranked the film 8th on its list of the 100 best American films of all time. The Library of Congress selected it for preservation in the National Film Registry in 2004.

And you got so bored that you needed to do other stuff while watching?

Nah.

I've seen it a million times. Great flick, IMO

It's playing in the background while I sip my coffee and post here.

Nah.

I've seen it a million times. Great flick, IMO

It's playing in the background while I sip my coffee and post here.

Oh, sorry. Dunno why I got the impression that you were watching it for the first time :D

Gone With The Wind
The Wizard of Oz
Shawshank --saw the last scene and it seemed cheesey as hell.

Is Empire Of The Sun any good?

Never seen Reservoir Dogs, haven’t seen Star Wars 9 or whatever it is.
Haven’t seen Heat, Godfather 2 ,

Never saw The Dark Knight. I ain’t into superhero movies.

Back