• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Family's atrocious reaction to their son coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, how is Fantasy Island?
Da plane da plane!

I want to believe you are capable of a rational argument containing supporting facts that are real and not figments of you imagination

I am going to color my one argument for you in crayon and if this does not work i have to give up if i want an actual debate

Darwin says that successful organisms pass on their genetic material. this is natural selection.
being gay is an ailment where you cannot reproduce because you only have sexual relations with the same sex which cannot produce offspring.
if you cannot produce offspring, then you cannot pass on your genes. if you cannot pass on your genes your genetic material is weak and will die out.

if you can't read the anus wiki entry i posted diesn't mention it function is for anal sex then i can't help you

how about this, you post some scientific info on how the butt is made for sex
or how not being able to breed means you have good genetics

Homosexual is not a fuckin species. They don't "die out".

Not being the primary function does not mean it has no other utility. Lol on scientific info on what the butt is made for. Is there scientific info that the mouth can give pleasure to sexual partners?

Again, what do you suggest for gay people? What does your brilliant science say?

I don't feel like watching it now, don't wanna feel shitty for the guy after reading some of your comments. Stay strong for yourself dude.

Oh my god, now Gored Matador thinks that gays can't pass on their genes.

This is like a bad version of kindergarten know-it-all.

Hey kflo, you didn't make Argument A but I'm going to say you did and now I'm demanding you defend Argument A. If you don't, then you're ducking and don't understand material that I skimmed on Wikipedia 5 minutes ago

lol

I hope this dude is a troll

see it is like i said.

I made a reasonable inference based on a post you made. You said it was strawman and did not bother putting up what you said, my inference from that, and why it was a strawman.

I said you calling strawman is just like saying i am a bigot or whatever, meaning that you do that because you do not have a rational argument to what i am saying.

And look what you do? call me a troll. lol. Since you accepted your defeat to me in this argument you decide not to answer me and instead answer to the Toad to your Farkas.
groverdill.jpg

You can call me whatever bs you want. but at least i have my own convictions based on contemplation, where you grab your beliefs from whatever store is most popular without even reading the price tag..

you don't want to state your position on anything because you know you cannot back it up.

No wonder why some of the weaker ones kill themselves.

Poor kid.

Oh my god, now Gored Matador thinks that gays can't pass on their genes.

ah, finally this argument is made. i was hoping that Farkas and Toad would have made it.

natural selection I am talking about.

So, how does a gay man pass on his genes via his natural sexual orientation naturally?

Having hetero sex? So you can pass on your genes by having sex that is contrary to your nature?

or you can do a test tube

so you can pass on your genes but you need a scientist to do it for you?

some strong genes there.

i was gonna ask you how you came up with your username, but i see it is based on the content of your posts

ah, finally this argument is made. i was hoping that Farkas and Toad would have made it.

So, how does a gay man pass on his genes via his natural sexual orientation naturally?

Having hetero sex? So you can pass on your genes by having sex that is contrary to your nature?

some strong genes there.

i was gonna ask you how you came up with your username, but i see it is based on the content of your posts

You are such a retard. Please read up on the most prevalent theories of when homosexuality develops in a fetus, and why.

Please also consider why the course of human history would have an apparently greater number of homosexuals (controversial) than fewer.

Also, I'm sure you don't need to be told that gays of both genders aren't magically prohibited from procreative sex. Dunce.

lol, what does this mean. we are talking about genes in a species.

You are out of your league, Donnie

You are referencing dying out and Darwin. You know nothing.

Again, what is your suggestion for gays?

some strong genes there.

You know, nobody's kid has their genes. It's a combination of two people's genes. You could say that "your" genes are passed on when your brother or sister has a kid.

I'll just leave this here.
Homosexuality in males may be caused in part by genes that can increase fertility in females, according to a new study.

The findings may help solve the puzzle of why, if homosexuality is hereditary, it hasn't already disappeared from the gene pool, since gay people are less likely to reproduce than heterosexuals.

A team of researchers found that some female relatives of gay men tend to have more children than average. The scientists used a computer model to explain how two genes passed on through the maternal line could produce this effect.
http://www.livescience.com/2623-gays-dont-extinct.html

Clearly gored matador gets less sex with women than gay men do. Lol @ taking the anything but vaginal sex is homosexual stance.

You know, nobody's kid has their genes. It's a combination of two people's genes. You could say that "your" genes are passed on when your brother or sister has a kid.

I'll just leave this here.

http://www.livescience.com/2623-gays-dont-extinct.html

That is an explanation as to why there are still gay people but doesn't refute the idea that gay people have weak genetics. Most studies indicate homosexuals' expected lifespan is shorter than heterosexuals' lifespan which bolsters the weak genetics argument.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2007/04/04/american-scientist-gays-die-younger-than-smokers/

Posting stupid shit often rustles jimmies. It's not something to be proud of.

Only if you yourself are stupid. Educated people realize this is the internet and don't get rustled over what is said on a free message board.

I have one bi friend. He's cool.

But a lot of gay guys I meet I really don't like. I find them to be dishonest attention whores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back