Familia Gladiatoria shorts

I haven't seen any of their shorts for sale anywhere, but if their t-shirts cost $50, the shorts will probably cost an arm and a leg.

They do look sic. I'd buy them. My guess is they will at some point make them available. As far as I know, the shorts are MMA Authentics and that exact model is available, but not in that color with the logos and the "Gladiatoria" across the front and back.

I found a bunch of their stuff on mmawarehouse, but strangely enough it was documented by Chuck Liddell inspired clothing, etc, interesting- price didnt seem too bad

Those shorts suck they were made just for the fight and have have patches all over it. You wouldn't want to train or fight in them!

Those shorts suck they were made just for the fight and have have patches all over it. You wouldn't want to train or fight in them!

That is correct. To my knowledge, the shorts were made specifically for the fight and will not be for sale.

ttt - I heard from MMAWarehouse that these shorts will be released at the beginning of this month

Back