Fallout TV Series (Premieres April 11)

Only one episode left and I'm surprised by the character development and story arc.

My wife on the other hand lost interest after a couple episodes because she said there's too much going on and "you'd probably like this a lot more if you played the game."

This show was a lot of fun. Very well done. I liked how every arc had a strong ending, but it left you wanting more. Every character seems to have got what they wanted, but what they wanted wasn't what they thought it would be.

Very anyone curious to how the show deals with NCR lore. View attachment 1040242

View attachment 1040243

Nice. So the show takes place in the same universe as the games, like, not just inspired by the games but straight up the same? Hmm

They played the minutemen violin music from Fallout 4, I wonder if they will visit Boston at any point. I have been thinking about doing a playthrough as Bill Burr

Gotta say, this show is a surprise. I really thought it looked like it was going to be bad in the ads that came out before the show but its really good. The Yao Guai looked like shit (legit looked like a guy in a bear suit, like an old Godzilla monster or something)but aside from that its been really good quality.

watched episode 1 and I am impressed

I like how the ghoul is like level 75 and goes into VATS when he wants to take out 10 dudes
I feel like all 3 main characters represent different stages of a fallout playthrough, Lucy is legit when you’re just starting, Maximus is when you’re knee deep in a faction quest and Goggins represents the veteran who’s like level 75.

Just now realized lucy is jinx from arcane lol

Kept bugging me why her voice is so familiar

giphy.gif

Will someone who doesn't really know anything about Fallout or the story, enjoy this show? Asking for a friend. Whose name happens to be me

Yes, you'll love it!

I recommended it to my parents who are in their 70's as well. lmao!

I feel like all 3 main characters represent different stages of a fallout playthrough, Lucy is legit when you’re just starting, Maximus is when you’re knee deep in a faction quest and Goggins represents the veteran who’s like level 75.
Different character builds and specs, imo. Also, aside from the hot blonde every actor LOOKS like a fallout NPC. They nailed the casting for Bethesda character models

Back